Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Career Development Plan Part I Job Analysis and Selection InterClean…

Customer Question
Career Development Plan Part I—Job...
Career Development Plan Part I—Job Analysis and Selection
InterClean has just merged with EnviroTech and, as a result, has taken on a new strategic direction. The company will no longer sell only cleaning products, but will also provide full-service cleaning solutions for organizations in the health care industry. As a midlevel sales manager, select new members for your sales team and create a development plan to help your team succeed with the company’s new strategy.
• Review the InterClean–EnviroTech Merger Scenario
specific information you must include in the assignment and read the Employee Profiles on the student website for information on your potential employees.
• Write a 1,050- to 1,400- word report that includes the following information:

o Explain your job analysis information.
o Describe your workforce planning system.
o Identify your selection method, including its advantages and disadvantages.
o Identify the five to seven employees you chose to represent your team and explain why they were chosen. Include their knowledge, skills, abilities, and what role you think they will play with your new team.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
6/10/2010
Tutor: Matrix, Tutor replied 8 years ago
Matrix
Matrix, Tutor
Thanks for requesting me. When do you want the paper?
Hi

By sunday night

Let me know

Regards
Ed
Thanks..I will try to do it before...
ok, thanks