Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Describe the anatomical and functional divisions of the nervous

Customer Question
For Dr Amit: Describe the...
For Dr Amit: Describe the anatomical and functional divisions of the nervous system. This is due in 24 hours.
Submitted: 7 years ago.Category: Homework
5/25/2010
Tutor: Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 7 years ago
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hello and thanks for requesting.
Just saw the questions.

But i would like to know about the word limits of both of these, to continue to wok on them tallying with the value of the question. They appear like needing detailed responses and due time is also close. So i am not sure.
Let me know as soon as possible, so that i can reply you appropriately about myself working on this or not.
Regards
Dr Amit: There is no word limit really. It doesnt have to be super detailed. Just basic information for both. I would say 250-300 words for each?
Thanks for informing
But I would be able to work on this one only due to my busy schedule.
I will have this for you before 25th day ends.(Florida Time)
I hope that's fine
Regards
Thats perfect. Thanks for your help!
Hi Dr. Amit- Any updates on this one?
Hello Marino
Again, as i mentioned you few days back regarding weather stuff.. All those internet lines and phone lines and stuff are getting repaired at my location and i have been totally disconnected from last 12hrs or so. I am posting using 3G on my PDA
Currently i am having power issues too. I am still working on it using portable ..and will try to post asap.
Inconvenience regretted.
Okay.. let me know!! I have to have it before 10pm tonight so if you can do it, its all good. If not, then its okay!! Just keep me posted
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Hey Dr. Amit: unfortunately, by the time you were able to help me, it was past the time I needed it by. I know you had some situtations beyond your control. But it's okay. I appreciate you still trying your best to help. I do not need this particular one anymore. I needed it by 10pm and when I didn't get it, it had to find another way( which I did). I have some more that I need help with but I don't have to turn it in till next week Wednesday. Will you be interested in helping with those two?
Well, i didn't see your message until 11:30pm.
& i think i posted the answer before midnight because i was on it already, in spite of all the issues around. Anyway no problem.
I am not sure i can work on others.
I will check them out later and will post there if i can help you on them.
Regards
Hey Dr: These are the next two I need help with by next tuesday ( June 1st) at midnight. If you can help me with it, let me know and I will post two seperate questions and specify you only.

1) Describe the four sections of the brain stem, their individual functions, and their component role in brain physiology.

2)Compare and contrast the brainstem, diencephalon, cerebellum, and cerebrum.

Can you help with these by june 1st at midnight?
Hello
I advise you to kindly post these as separate questions (without my name), so that other experts can also help you and you get the answer as quickly as possible. In case i am able to help with them, i will post there.
Thanks
Dr.Amit :

Based on the time frame of your responses prior, I would assume June 1st would be more than enough time for you to help me. I assume your upset b.c of the miscommunication. It was unfortunate b/c I neede that response by 10pm and you weren't able to post it until 3 minutes after midnight my time. I know you worked hard on it so because of that on principle alone-- I am willin to accept your answer and still pay you for it since you've been so helpful with the others. What do you think about that?
Hello
You do not need to accept this answer as it didn't help you.
I advise you the same as my last reply. As i may again get stuck on some "nature born" issue, i don't want you to be in dilemma. Kindly post them as separate questions so that experts can help you asap. Many around will be more than willing to do, that if they know about the topic ans this topic ain't so difficult anyway.
Regards.
Dr Amit:

Can you close this response so no one can plagerize your work?
Sure, i have already deleted the link for this.
I just flagged this question for closure now.
Regards
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit
Dr. Amit, Professional w/Adv. Degree