Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

Can you help me to give the answer of payroll accounting 11

Customer Question

Can you help me to give the answer of payroll accounting 11 Case problem?
Case Problem
C1.Paychecks kept coming
Ken, a salaried employee, was terminated form his company in April of this year. Business had been slow since the beginning of the year, and each of the operating plant had laid off workers.

Ken’s dismissal was processed through the human Resources Department, but the information was not relayed to the Corporate Payroll office.

As had been the policy, checks for workers at remote sites were mailed to the employees. The mailing of Ken’s Checks continued for the next four weekly Paydays. It wasn’t until the monthly Payroll reports were sent to Ken’s supervisor that the error was detected.

Ken refused to return the four extra checks. What actions should the company take?

Answer should be more than 100 words
Category: Homework
Expert:  Neo replied 7 years ago.
Good day!

Welcome to JustAnswer!

I cannot comply with your 100 or more words requirements but I can supply you the answer key if you like so you may reword it.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
what you mean you can't send me the proper answer just key word ?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

why you are not giving me the answer this is not fair where i can check the answer its going to more than one hour still i didnot receive my answer

Expert:  Neo replied 7 years ago.
Good day!

I am very sorry for my late reply. The customer service told me that you accidentally opted me out. Opting us out will restrict us from posting our replies. We have to contact the admin to re-open the thread.

What I mean above is that I do have the answer key (not key words). The answer key is the instructor's answer. The answer key has answered the question in more or less
60 words only, so you have to reword it. I am asking if that is acceptable to you.

Thank you.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Ok Sorry I misunderstood please tell me at least 60 words as instractor's answer I too late to submitt my answer please please do quick response

Thanks in advance for any help

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Ok Sorry I misunderstood please tell me at least 60 words as instractor's answer I am so late to submitt my answer please please do quick response

Thanks in advance for any help

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
where are you still you not give me the response
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Still waiting
Expert:  Neo replied 7 years ago.
Good day!

I am very sorry if I was not able to make a quick response. It is because you opted me out for the second time.

Opting us out will restrict us from posting our replies. We have to contact the admin to re-open the thread. The admin has lots of reports to process and thus it really took time to re-open this thread for me.

Do you still need the answer as of this time?