Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Experience:  Registered Nurse, Internet Researcher, Private Tutor
7581006

International Business/unit 4 DB

For many global companies, China represents a very attractive market in terms of size and growth rate. Yet, it ranks lower in terms of economic freedom and higher in political risk than other country markets because it has a communist government. Despite these risks, Volkswagen, Isuzu, and Boeing are just a few of the hundreds of companies that have established manufacturing operations in China. This is due in large part to the Chinese government making sales in China contingent on a company’s willingness to locate production there. The government wants Chinese companies to learn modern management skills from non-Chinese companies and acquire technology. Some observers believe that when Western companies agree to such conditions, they are bargaining away important industry knowledge in exchange for sales today. Should Boeing and other companies go along with China’s terms, or should they risk losing sales by refusing to transfer technology?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.

You mentioned in your feedback that this paper has 'high originality'. I presumed you mean high similarity to plag test. I really wondered becaused I am sure I wrote everything in my own words except the quotation in the last line of the paper which is properly cited. Would you mind providing me copy of that 'originailty test' so that I will know what similarities came?Quite can't believe that this answer has high similarity score. I will not wonder if the other paper (MERCOSUR) appeared to have high similarity because the paper was already used before. Thanks.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

i amnot sureif u can access this site, due to it is on my school https://api.turnitin.com/newreport.asp?oid=126835066&svr=10&session-id=08cc12e8e2710358b7a5bd7d742dfe77&lang=en_us&r=70.0076550336163

but it cam up to 98 then after i changed some wording it is not 92%

So it is the MERCOSUR paper. It can be even 100% similarity as the user who submitted received it previously apparently submitted the paper nearly as it was written. I provided the paper and mentioned it has to be used as a model or paraphrase. Non-custom papers provided by experts here usually had been posted before that is why it is always emphasized 'to be used as a model or paraphrase' as we cannot tell who accessed the paper and how it was used. I thought the paper about China technology was the one with high similarity. I wondered as the paper was original and was not posted before. So now, its a relief to know. Thanks for taking time to post the report.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
ur very welcome i have enjoyed working with you. u have been a great help

Thanks. One strange thing I noted was that the paper was reported to have similarity to paper submitted in 02/02/00, but as far as I remember the paper was custom-written and I posted it on Jan. 31 or Feb. 1, 2010.

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
hmmmmmm, that is strange. but i am changing it thanks. i have 2 more papers to go for this class.
Ok.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
u know i cant get under 92% is there any way that maybe you can help me with this paper?
I am loaded these days but if you can wait, I can help by Wednesday. Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
no i need it be4 midnight tonight. it is about venuzala
I wish I could help my dear but I still have to work on other papers, trying to catch the deadlines. What you need to do is to change the words used. Changing one or two words in the sentence may not make much change in the test. You will need to paraphrase the writings. Try to read sentence by sentence and reword according to how you understand it. If you are reusing the words you will need to change the order the words were used. Also, when you run the test, don't include the reference page and the direct quotes. Thanks.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
that was very good info, thanks so much!!
Welcome, hope you figured it out.