Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Is anyone familiar with Excel??? The link below will take…

Is anyone familiar with Excel??? The...

Is anyone familiar with Excel???

The link below will take you to my question. It is due 02/14/10 Sunday night , but the sooner the better. You will see "1: Five-Year Sales Projections" that is what I need completed. Please let me know if the link does not work or if you have any questions.

Thank you for all your help!

http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=mnmlm4ju2ae

2/14/2010
Steve
Steve, MBA

To confirm, the deliverable for this is just an excel file?

Steve

yes I need it in excel, is that even possible?

Thanks,

Yes no problem, give me 10 minutes and you will have it. I am working on it already.

Steve

thank you!

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Steve
Steve, MBA
That's awesome. I have been trying to figure this stuff out all day. Thank you.

you are welcome. feel free to specifically request me in the future.

Steve

Are you familiar with Access also? If so, I have a couple projects I'm having trouble with that are due tomorrow, I can post these if you think you can help. Thanks,
Steve
Steve
Steve, MBA