Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Need a biography on Woodrow to include the following info:

Angela, Need a biography on Woodrow...
Angela,
Need a biography on Woodrow Wilson to include the following info:
1. Term of presidency and date of service, date of birth, date of death, birthplace, and family history
2. Political affiliation
3. Education if applicable, previous career, or other government positions
4. Interesting Facts
5. Notable events or accomplishments during term
6. Vice-president during term
Need by january 8, and needs to be able to fit on construction paper to form a border.
Does not have to be lenghty
Thanks,
Shelly Spencer
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2009
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Hello, Shelly, and thank you so much for requesting me. I will be happy to take care of this for you. Would you like me to have a colored border around the report instead of construction paper, or do you just want the report on plain white paper so you can mount it on construction paper? Also, is there a suggested number of paragraphs or words for sections three, four or five? Thanks,

Angela

Just plain paper and just use your own judgement no there is no number of paragraphs or words just a short biography with the info requested

Thanks

Shelly

Hi Angela,

Just wondering how everything was going, and when will you have this ready?

THANKS

Shelly

Happy New Year! It's going very well and I will have it to you by Monday the 4th. Thanks,

Angela

Angela,

Just checking back on this you said you would have it to me by Monday, the 4th just making sure that something didn't go wrong where I didn't get it you know how my computer is.

Thanks,

Shelly

Hello, Shelly. I just had one last question about the paper: does it need a cover sheet like the other projects, or since it's getting pasted onto construction paper is there anywhere I should type the cover page info? Thanks,

Angela
no cover sheet
Thanks for getting back to me. I have increased the margins on each page so once you cut out the text there should be a good sized border around it when pasted onto the construction paper. I also separated some of the major sections by page so they would fit better, or you can delete the extra spaces if you want it all to flow together.

Thanks again for requesting me and let me know if you need anything else. Thanks,

Angela

Answer Link
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor

Angela,

It has to fit on one piece of construction paper. I,m sorry I guess I didn't make my self clear about it not having to be lenghty. Could you revise it with what you think is most important.

Shelly

That's hilarious because I worked soooo hard to make it thorough, lol. Well, I now know *a lot* about Wilson. I will revise this and have it to you in bullet format at one page tomorrow. Thanks,

Angela

Angela,

I really feel bad about this I am going to give you some more money, also what time do you think you will have this?

Shelly

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Seanna
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor