Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

FOR Discussion Question 1 • Due Date: Day 2 [post to the…

FOR ANGELA Discussion...
FOR ANGELA Discussion Question 1
• Due Date: Day 2 [post to the Main forum]
• Post your response to this question: Consider the statement “psychology has a long past
but a short history.” What do you think this means? In your opinion, which person or
perspective has had the most influence on the growth of psychology?
12/7/2009
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Hello, and thank you for requesting me! Here is the answer you requested at 200+ words. Feel free to paraphrase or use it as a guide. Thanks,

Angela

Answer Link
It say deleted file. Please do again. THANK YOU!
Hello! Here is that file again. Thanks,

Angela

Answer Link
What do I click on I do not see it. THANK YOU!
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor

You now need to make a technology decision about the direction in which the firm should proceed. You are faced with three options:

1. License existing technology from another firm and apply it to this product.
  2. Develop internally all the technology needed for this product that would allow the firm to license it to other industries.
  3. Hire an outside design engineering firm to develop the technology needed.

After making your decision, write a 2-3 page report covering the following topics:

1. Describe your decision regarding the technology decision you have chosen.
  2. Explain the pros and cons of that decision and the logic you used in reaching that decision.
  3. Include one other possible option for this technology decision.

Click here if you would like to see a What-If Analysis for this assignment.

Please submit your assignment of 2-3 pages in APA format.