Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

We have a project that is due October 29, I have scanned the…

Angela, We have a project that...

Angela,

We have a project that is due October 29, I have scanned the info for it but I don't know how to get them to you. Could you please let me know how I can get them to you?

Here is the file : download this

Thanks, *****

Relist: I still need help.
Answered in 2 days by:
10/19/2009
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor
Hello, Shelly. Apparently your question was automatically closed out by the system, meaning I was unable to see it. Thank you for following up with me. I will take care of this and make sure to have it to you by the 23rd. As far as graphics, is it alright if I use some from the internet, or do they need to be original drawings? Thanks,

Angela

I guess internet graphics is alright everything required is on the sheets that I sent you.

Thank you,

Shelly Spencer

I sent you blank documents to use for the project.

Thanks

Shelly Spencer

Hello, Shelly. I am working on this project and will post it this evening as promised. I am creating a section for each event including the relevant scripture and several images related to it. The images can be cut out and pasted onto the actual chart during the in-class work session, which will also allow your son to chose his favorites.

I just wanted to ask if you had PowerPoint? It is somewhat easier for me to post the graphics there, but I can use Word if necessary. Thank you,

Angela
No I don't have power point
No problem. I will have some material for you tonight in Word.
thanks
Hello, Shelly. Here is the first portion of the assignment. This portion includes two sets of titles for each timeline; the seven days of creation, and the four major events of Genesis, so that your son may choose his favorite titles. I specifically made one set match the colors of the rainbow because the rainbow is such a well known symbol of God's covenant with humans. I can also change the colors and font style to anything he prefers, so just let me know if you would like any adjustments.

This document also contains the abridged scripture verses which most relate to each item on the timelines. I have labeled them to make it easy to know where to place them on the timelines.

I am still working on the images and title column. I may need until tomorrow to finish that portion, but I am certain what I've provided so far will give your son plenty to do during the scheduled work period in class tomorrow.

Additionally, if he would like to think of any specific pictures he wants included during class tomorrow, you can just let me know his preferences, otherwise I will provide a variety for him to choose from.

Finally, if anything needs to be resized, just let me know.

Thank you,

Angela

Answer Link
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor

Angela,

Everything looks fine, he likes the rainbow colors and for creation he likes the blue ones. Could you please fill them in on the sheets I sent you. I am scared at home I'm not going to be able to get online to get the info. I'm really having trouble with my connection at home. I'm here at work and we don't have a colored scanner so I need help with that.

Thanks,

Shelly Spencer

Hello, Shelly. I will have to find a color scanner in order to fill out those sheets and upload them to you. I should be able to do that tomorrow, but I'm not sure what you mean about not having a color scanner on your end. Do you have a color printer?

We don't have a colored printer at work I do at home but my internet sometimes I can't get on line for some reason. Also I tried to open the link back up to print the info off I can't open it up. there is nothing there now.

Thanks

Hello, Shelly. Here is the link to the files again: LINK

I am afraid you'll need access to a color printer in order to get these files in color, but I can at least send them to you in color on the sheets you provided and then hopefully your printer will be working. I think I will need to go to a copyshop for the color scanner, which may not be possible until tomorrow morning, but I'll see what I can do sooner. Either way you will have the full project by tomorrow at the latest. Thank you,

Angela
Angela,
Just checking when you will have the rest of this to me?
Thanks.
Shelly
Hello, Shelly. Here are the two completed timelines, including dates, scripture references with citations, and related images. Please let me know if you need anything else at all, or would like any adjustments. Also, there is no need to click accept of course because you have already paid. Thank you,

Angela

Answer Link
Angela,
Nothing will pull up a message comes up saying unable to load graphics conversion filter.
Shellys
Angela,
I'm not able to get anything from the link. I don't know what to do.
shellys
Angela,
I see you're back on line what should I do this is due tommorrow
Hello, Shelly. Sorry I was away from my pc. I do show that you have downloaded the file. I am not sure why you are getting that error message. I will try breaking the file into 3 smaller files. Try to download one and let me know what happens.

Answer Link Part 1
I can't get anyhing still giving me that message
Hi, Shelly. It sounds like a possible glitch with the software. I believe there are some ways to fix this, but I am afraid it is out of my expertise. Here is what I recommend to solve this:

1. Change the default program from Word to Wordpad and you may be able to open the document.

2. You might try the solution on this Microsoft page: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/183593

3. You can get the number to call Microsoft on that page.

4. You can post a question to the JustAnswer computer experts. If you do so, feel free to request a refund from JA for some of the money you spent on this question, because I don't want you to have to pay anything extra to get your answer.

I am sorry to not be more help, but since you were able to open the file I sent you Monday, and this is the same file, just with more stuff, I'm not really sure why it is not working.

-Angela
I'll Try THIS IF IT DOESN'T WORK I will try to print this out tommorrow at work. I will just email the teacher and tell them that we had trouble getting the info. What all is going to have to be done or will we just have to print it out?
Thanks,
Shelly Spencer
Hi, Shelly. I sure hope it works tonight. Worst case, all you need to do is print it and put his name on it- everything else is done.
Hello, Shelly. Here is one last thing you can try. The first link will let you download an application to view my original PowerPoint presentation. The second link is the PowerPoint version of the presentation, in case it works better than the Word version. Good luck!

-Angela

PP Viewer

PP Document
I've already sent him to bed. I'm going to wait till I get to work tommorrow and print it off if I just have to put his name on it. I'll just print it off and take it to his school tommorrow so he won't get penalized for being late.
Thank you so much,
Shelly Spencer

Angela,

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to print this off at work. I don't know what is wrong with mine at home. One other thing we need a title page. Colorful And creative with his name Neal Spencer, Bell 2, Date October 29, 2009, and Grade 7. You did a wonderful job.

Thanks,

Shelly

Hello, Shelly. I'm glad you were able to print the document! It seemed to me you actually only needed a 'title column' for the assignment, so sorry for the mixup. I will get you a cover sheet as soon as I can get to my PC, at about 1pm PST. Will that be too late?

That will be fine

Thanks

Shelly

This is the title page we need to use

download this

Angela,

I am a little confused about the title page read over all the material again and see what you make of it. One the very first page with the instructions of the project it list Title page with name bell date, and grade to be colorful and creative.

Shelly

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Seanna
Seanna
Seanna, Tutor