Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Paul's missionary work created a controversy in the church.

Customer Question
what was the nature...
Paul's missionary work created a controversy in the church. what was the nature of the Jew-Gentile controversy and how did the church handle it?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
10/5/2009
Tutor: Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author, replied 8 years ago
Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,

Kindly workout this assignment for me.

a)The Trials and Imprisonment of Paul: The Legal Brief

i) Write out a "legal brief" (500-750 words) summarizing the charges brought against Paul and the defense he made before the Roman judges. Use the biblical material in Acts 18:12-17 (the appearance before Gallio), and Acts 24-26 (before Felix and Festus).

ii) Include in the brief a summary of the Jusges' verdict, summarizing the decisions of the Roman judges before whom paul appeared. use the biblical material.

iii) Discuss the significance of these verdicts for the work of Paul and other Christian missionaries.

iv) Use standary essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

b) The Trials and Imprisonment of Paul: Inspection of the prison of Paul

i) Search the Internet and scholarly books (biblical archaeology) for pictures and verbal descriptions of three of the prisons Paul was in and which have been excavated by modern archaeologists:

(1) The prison in Caesarea Maritima

(2) The jail in ancient Philippi

(3) The Mamertine prison in Rome

ii) Write an essay (250-500 words) summarizing the prisons. Include pictures and verdal descriptions.

iii) Use standard essay format in APA style, including an introduction, conclusion, and title page. An abstract is not required. Cite in-text and in the References section.

Hey, I would love to, but I am more of a "short-order cook." If you break it down into smaller pieces, I can work on it when I am on-line. Other experts can do a big project and come back in days, and say they have it done, and I love them for that, but that's not me. "I am so busy I wiggle my toes when I sleep."
Pages of writing in APA style with references is not my area of expertise, but we got them here, especially if you post some of these in the writing section. These other lovely lady experts and strong men will take care of it for you.
Blessings

well, Sir the assignment is already written in two sections, if read you will see that it has section (a) which talk about "The Trials and Imprisonment of Paul: The Legal Brief

and if you read down you will find (b) Which also talk about "The Trials and Imprisonment of Paul: Inspection of the prisons of Paul

Hello again,
I can't make any promises on when I will be able to get back to these questions. I am busy even now as I take a brief moment to respond to you. Your best bet, kind person, would be to post each section individually for me in a separate post, or find an expert who can do all these in one shot. If you do a separate post for me, you can put my name in the question. As long as we don't run into a deadline of yours, I should be able to get to all the ones that don't say "APA."
Again, we have truly lovely experts that whip out APA's like not tomorrow.
I will just hold on for you , if it takes up to wednesday, that will be fine. and yes you can have if as two seperate posting.
Did you repost question #1 "The Trials and Imprisonment of Paul: The Legal Brief" in a seperate thread? I looked but I didn't see it.

Sir, is this what you need.

Kindly workout this assignment for me.

A separate thread means you repost the question so it appears by itself without the first question at the top of this page. If not then this post or thread will become so long that it will be hard for my computer to keep bringing it up. Once that happens I won't be able to respond to you like I am now. Again, if I do this, just so we are clear, it will not be APA and it will not be an "official legal brief" if this is for a law class.

Sir, could you kindly assist me with my assignment, which due by 11/2/09

"Foundations of Christian Education"

In a 250-500 word APA style paper, present biblical references and examples which provide a biblical foundation for Christian education. Why might a biblical foundation be crucial for the on-going mission of Christian education?

Relist, please in a new thread.
In a 250-500 word APA style paper, present biblical references and examples which provide a biblical foundation for Christian education. Why might a biblical foundation be crucial for the on-going mission of Christian education
Again, please do not post any more words here. All it does is add to this thread. Start at the very beginning and post a NEW thread, like you did the very first time you ever posted to JA.

Thanks so much.

Hey, Sir

Kindly work out the above assignment for me.

Thanks very much for your time but one of your co-worker has just answer my question or work out my assignment. Hope to work with you sometime soon.

I'm glad.

How Sir;

Could you kindly assist me with my assignment which is:

"Purpose and Education"

1) In a 250-500 word APA style paper, using the tests Eldridge, pp. 1-88 and Anthony, pp.10-115, document three clear statement about the purpose of Christian education.

a) Spend some time thinking about the statement of the authors and include your interpretation of these statements.

b) present your understanding of the purpose of Christian education.

Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor
Academic Tutor, Teacher, Author,