Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

With a minimum word count of 130: Do you believe business…

With a minimum word count...
With a minimum word count of 130: Do you believe business enterprise should be regulated by the federal government or that the marketplace should determine price? Explain your response.
9/14/2009
Experienced Teacher
lt;p>As history has shown, completely unregulated business practices lead to corruption of the free market. The "instinctive" reaction to deregulation on the part of businesses is to do all that is possible to maximize profits. They do this at the expense of free market competition (by setting up monopolies), which corrupts the advantaged of the free market.</p><p>The government must regulate business to the extent that the "free market" is a fair market. By prohibiting monopolies and artificial price manipulation, the government contributes to an athosphere of far and fre market that goes much further toward competitive pricing than it would if entirely unregulated.</p>

This is a great answer, but I need at least 130 words, this is 104. Is there any way you can add a couple sentences? Thank you for your time and help.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Experienced Teacher

200 word min. Why should a company be concerned about the organizational socialization process?

Can you help me with this essay when you get a chance? If so its posted in the questions list as "200 Word min. Why should a company be concerned about...."

If the price isn't high enough for your work I will raise it slightly.

I'll see what I can do.
I got my answer. Thank you

If you have time to help me with another question it would be well appreciated. Its posted in the questions list as "Would motivational techniques be more important for the" Thank you

someone else has answered it for you.
I have just posted another question if your interested. It's in the questions list as "1. 200 word min.: What is a flexible work team?" Thank you for all the help.