Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

I see you have already done this project but i dont see the…

hello i see you have...
hello i see you have already done this project but i dont see the essay part of it or the brainstorm page it needed done,i am in need of these asap,if you can contact me that would be great,thnx “Evil flourishes when good people do nothing”
6/12/2009
O. Adames
O. Adames, Writer
Hello,Customer

Is this question directed to a specific expert? If not, I can help you with it and could have it ready by Sunday night. Does that work for you?

Thanks,
O. Adames
hello and thank you for your response i am doing my grade 11 english and it is in regards ***** ***** book "lord of the flies," this is what they are asking me to do:Brainstorm Page

“Evil flourishes when good people do nothing”

6.2.43     Brainstorm examples from the novel, then select three of the strongest examples. Be sure to cover the events from the whole story not just the beginning or not just the end. These examples will form your organizers, which will eventually be the topic sentences of your essay’s body paragraphs. Do not use the Internet. (5T/I, 5 C)

And i also have to have this done as well, on the same topic:
WRITING THE ESSAY

Write essay from outline - include integration of quotes, linking sentences that connect each paragraph smoothly . Write the essay in present tense.

Include a title page on the front ( follow the model) and a Work Cited page at the back of the essay (follow the model provided in the MLA unit).

Before submitting the final copy, carefully edit your work and refer to the Rough Draft Checklist (found in Journal Workbook) to ensure you have edited your work correctly.

Your essay must include the following:

*

Cover Page
    *

Minimum 5 paragraph report essay with properly cited sources
    *

Bibliography

so if you think you can help me that would be great,let me know,thank you,so i need 2 things done,one is a brainstorm,and the other is the essay,thanks.
HELLO NOBODY HAS TAKEN THIS AS OF YET,PPL ARE ASKING ME MORE INFO BUT NOBODY REPLIES,oops sorry caps was on,if you still want to do it let me know,thnx.
Hello,Customer

Yes, I am interested in the project. I can post it Sunday night or Monday morning (US E.T.)

Thanks,
O. Adames
ok sounds great,so you do know i need two things done, the brainstorm page,and the essay is suppose to reflect from the brainstorm page, and the topic is “Evil flourishes when good people do nothing,”
from the book lord of the flies, i believe i sent you how they both had to be done,thank you very much.
Hello,Customer

Understood.

Thanks,
O. Adames
Hello,Customer

I am working on your project. I will complete it in several hours. I had some difficulties finding the right references, but I finally have them.

Thanks,
O. Adames
ok thank you,i will be waiting,thnx again
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
O. Adames
O. Adames, Writer
what an excellent job you have done, i did need a title page too, but oh well...thank you so much if i need help again, and im sure i will, i will contact you, thank you.