Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Select a product or service that you would like to introduce

to the marketplace. It may...
Select a product or service that you would like to introduce to the marketplace. It may be a product or service from an existing company or a new concept. I have picked the Palm Pre.

Prepare a 1750-2100 word Marketing Plan for your selected product/service. Include the following elements:

A brief description of the product/service being offered.
An analysis of the market in which the product/service will be offered.

i. Size and demographics of the markets
ii. Potential competitors (if any)

An analysis of the marketing strategies that will be used for the introduction of the product/service.
i. Pricing
ii. Promotion
iii. Distribution
iv. Sales support
APA guidelines.

Refrences:

Solomon, M. R., Marshall, G. W., & Stuart, E. W. (2008). Marketing: Real People,
Real Choices (5th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson
5/2/2009
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor

Can you please provide further information on the product that you picked? I believe you've done a powerpoint presentation on this, right?
Hello Ms Lani,

This is a 1750-2100 word Marketing Plan that is a word document. It is the Palm Pre phone, it has not been released yet. I have included some websites.

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/13/palm-pre-everything-you-ever-wanted-to-know/

http://www.palm.com/us/

http://ces.cnet.com/8301-19167_1-10137746-100.html

http://news.cnet.com/8301-1035_3-10208255-94.html

Please let me know if you intrested.

Jarjen51510
<p> </p><p>By the way, have you done the target segmentation powerpoint presentation on this product earlier? </p>
Yes, do you need it?

That would be very helpful since your final paper should coincide with that. Please upload it through www.mediafire.com and give me the link to retrieve it and I would be happy to work on this.
By the way, when do you need this done?
Okay here it is...

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=85b9446bd4858ee00de4fc1039a01674e04e75f6e8ebb871

I need this by late Tuesday or early Wednesday.
Customerbr />
<p> </p><p>You can now disable the link to the powerpoint. I will work on this for you. Thanks. </p>
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>Let me know once you are online so that I can post your paper. I may not appear online but I will be just around and will be checking in once in a while. Thanks. </p>

Just wondering, do you still need this paper? I have completed this but I am waiting for you to come online. I am trying to protect the paper not to be taken by others before you could that is why I want to be sure you are online dbefore posting it.   
Hello Ms. Lani,

Yes, I still want it. I am so sorry, I have been working long hours,a nd have not had too many chances to get on the computer. Please send it over, and I will pay for it right now.
Customerbr />
<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>It is okay, I understand. Please downoad from this link:</p><p><a href="http://www.filebam.com/download/98334-09e69c/Palm%20Pre.doc">http://www.filebam.com/download/98334-09e69c/Palm%20Pre.doc</a></p><p> </p><p>Please allow file download ifever your internet security blocks the downloading. The file should download automatically. Let me know once you have your copy saved in the computer so that I can disable the answer link. </p><p> </p><p>Thanks and good luck!<br /> </p>
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Miss Lani,

I cannot get into this, am I doing something wrong?
Customerbr />
It says that this file is password XXXXX?
Sorry, it has been protected since I uploaded it. Please retry, I opened it now. Thanks.
Thank you I have it, please disable the link. Would you be interested writing one paper for me? It is due Sunday. I have had a hard time balancing this week. I started at a new store, and must travel a hour and a half each way. I am also getting married nest weekend, and trying to finish with the wedding. Please let me know if you would like to compete this before I list it on the site.
Customerbr />
My congratuations. I can tell how busy you might be. Please post your question and I will see if I can be pf help. Thanks.
Thank you. It is pretty crazy here. Please let me know if you would like to complete this, you have always done a wonderful job for me in the past.

Final Project Overview: Analyze a Sociological Issue

In this course you have learned about many different kinds of social problems in societies around the world and in the United States, such as poverty, social inequality, race and cultural discrimination, gender stratification, environmental damage, population growth, and urbanization.

For the final project, you will write a 1,750- to 2,450-word paper examining the impact of a current social problem on a particular social group. You may choose a social problem and social group from the list below, or you can research a social problem and social group that is not in the list.

Suggested Social Problems and Social Groups List
Choose one combination of a social problem and a social group from the list below.

Social Inequality and Minorities in the United States

Gender Stratification and Women in Developing Nations

Poverty and Children in the United States

Fossil Fuel Dependency and Americans

Racial Profiling and Male African Americans

Ageism and the Elderly

Ethnocentrism and Immigrants in the United States

Modernization and Indigenous Cultures

Racial Discrimination and Hispanics in the United States

You may also find it helpful to review the text as well as the discussion questions and assignments throughout the course for topic ideas and information relevant to the area you want to research.

For example, let’s say you are interested in exploring the topic of gender stratification for the final project. As you work on your weekly DQs, CheckPoints, and Assignments, you search the text for social groups that are affected by gender stratification and read in Ch. 15 that nations such as Egypt are providing more social opportunities for women in developing nations to control population growth. You decide that you would like to study the impact of population control on women in developing nations. You search the Online Library to find out if there is enough data and research available for you to examine this issue. You find that there are several articles and case studies available that you can use for your paper.

Recommended Web Sites:

In addition to the Online library, the following are suggested Web sites that can be used to research information for the final project.

Population Reference Bureau at http://www.prb.org
U.S. Census Bureau at http://www.census.gov
World Population Information at http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/world.html
Population Connection at http://www.populationconnection.org
The World Factbook at http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/index.html
Bureau of Labor Statistics at http://www.bls.gov
Envirolink at http://www.envirolink.org
WomenWatch at http://www.un.org/womenwatch/
Institute for Research on Poverty at http://www.irp.wisc.edu
The World Bank at http://www.worldbank.org/data
National Center for Children in Poverty at http://www.nccp.org
Joint Center for Poverty Research at http://www.jcpr.org

References:

Macionis, J. J. (2006). Society: The basics (8th ed.). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice Hall.

<p>Hi,</p><p> </p><p>I will do Ageism and the Elderly. I might complete it late Sunday evening though. </p>
Hello Lani,

I will take what you can give....Thank you. Could you please have this done by nine o'clock eastern time? Would that work for you????

Thank you in advance,
Customer
Ok, I will try my best. Thanks.
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor
Ms. Lani,

I am online. Thank you so much for this. When I accept will it still pay you, even though we used this for the first file?
Customer

Please retry. Letme know once you saved your copy so that we can disable the link. And yes, if you click accept, it will still let you pay the same amount indicated in this thread. Thanks and good luck!

Ms. Lani,

When I try to open the link, nothing happends. It acts like it is loading but nothing comes up after like five minutes.

Neever mind I got it. You can disable the link. Thank you.
Customerbr />
Ok, I disabled the link. Thanks.
Lani S.
Lani S.
Lani S., Tutor