Econtutor
Econtutor, Professor
Experience:  Community College professor, 9 years and still love it
16480847

27. Compute a simple price index for each of the four items.

27. Compute a simple price index for each of the four items. Use 2000 as the base period.
28. Compute a simple aggregate price index. Use 2000 as the base period.33. Compute a simple price index for each of the three items. Use 2000 as the base period.
34. Compute a simple aggregate price index for 2004. Use 2000 as the base period.56. The Super Bowl is usually the TV program with the largest viewing audience each year;
therefore, many companies use the Super Bowl to launch major advertising campaigns.
The cost for a 30-second spot, as reported below, has increased dramatically since the
first game in 1967. Also shown is the face value of a ticket to the game for the selected
years. refer to this for complete questions and tables http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=00ad34fc025536cde62ea590dc5e5dbbe04e75f6e8ebb871
could you repost the files? they seemed locked.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.

why don't you try this link. I didn't write it and the numbers are slightly different, but it will save you some money. I looked at the response and it is correct for the numbers in the file.

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Relist: I still need help.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.