Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

What does American democracy mean to you as an individual

? What are some of...
What does American democracy mean to you as an individual ? What are some of the criticisms of this style of government?
2/25/2009
letslearnmore

Hello rgauvin, would you quickly copy and paste what you have, I will add to it, and add sources, organize and proof it. I will wait for you to do this right now!

Thank you for your help.

What does American democracy mean to you as an individual?

As an individual, American democracy means my freedom in America. Freedom to do what I wish, choose my own religion, free to travel, and vote for whichever party I choose. I also have the ability to voice my own opinion. However, what I appreciate the most about democracy is freedom of speech. I can disagree with the leaders of this country without fear of being locked up or killed. Most importantly, American democracy means allowing people like myself to decide what is good for the country.

What are some of the criticisms of this style of government?

Some of the criticisms of this style of government are that other countries believe we should not have freedom. We should not be allowed to vote, go places when we want, or voice our own opinion. They believe that we should have to do what the government says. People in our country often take our freedom for granted and I strongly believe they should travel to places like Russia, or China to realize just how lucky we are.

This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
letslearnmore
Thank you

You are welcome, I hope it helped!

Yes it did. If needed may I get your help with other assignments? I will be honest; I am not all that good at social studies, politics or government issues. I really wish I could skip this class all together.
Yes, I am very happy to help you, just put: Send to LetsLearnMore in your heading or question line. THANKS!
letslearnmore
letslearnmore
letslearnmore, Tutor