nguyenxuamai
nguyenxuamai, Teacher
Experience:  Writing tutor and educator
15616803

What are the attributes of organized crime

What are the attributes of organized crime?
Category: Homework
Expert:  nguyenxuamai replied 8 years ago.
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
I need six attributes of organized crime and explanation or example. Can I find them on the website provided by nguyenxuamai?

The website I gave you in the "answers" section is HUGE and provides MANY definitions of organized crime and examples. Those examples ARE attributes (what makes up organized crime).

I've posed below FIVE ATTRIBUTES of organized crime found in the article at: http://www.organized-crime.de/OCDEF1.htm

Organized crime consists of the participation of persons and groups of persons (organized either formally or informally) in transactions characterized by:
(1) An intent to commit, or the actual commission of, substantive crimes;
(2) A conspiracy to execute these crimes;
(3) A persistence of this conspiracy through time (at least one year) or the intent that this conspiracy should persist through time;
(4) The acquisition of substantial power or money, and the seeking of a high degree of political or economic security, as primary motivations.
(5) An operational framework that seeks the preservation of institutions of politics, government, and society in their present form. (IIT Research Institute/Chicago Crime Commission 1971, 264)

Simply EXPLAIN each attribute in your own words.

If this helps please ACCEPT.