Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Choose three (3) works of art from three artists from the Baroque

Customer Question
period through the Post modern...
Choose three (3) works of art from three artists from the Baroque period through the Post modern era.
The 3 artworks chosen must be of the same style or time period. For example, you can choose one of the following suggestions:
?     3 Baroque works of art, or
?     3 Impressionist works of art, or
?     3 Abstract Expressionist works of art, etc..
Do not mix up time periods or styles.
?     The works of art must have a similar theme. For example: 3 landscapes, or 3 works that focus on religious content, etc.
?     Out of the three works of art by the three (3) artists selected
Please note:   Your three (3) works of art must be from the same time period, same style, and have a similar theme
This project is broken down into two parts. In unit four, you will work on the first two bullet points, which are highlighted in bold below, as well as an introduction and conclusion. The "final draft", will be completed for Unit five, and will cover all four bullet points (listed in the U5IP assignment).
1.     A description of the works including the style. Describe basic facts, as well as the visual appearance of the work (what does the viewer see? Where are key figures located? What tells us that the work is of a particular style?)
2.     A summary of the artists' personal philosophies of art (if they can be found in published sources), and the prevailing trends and schools of thought in the art world at the time and in the place the artist was working. For instance, discuss what was taking place in the artist's city, country, and/or church that may have provoked a reaction from the artist or the greater society. Include any information that might help the reader understand the artist's point of view or why the artist made his or her choices in this work of art.
3.     An explanation of how the works fit into the context of the time period.
4.     Compare the three works in terms of form, content, and subject matter. Using the terminology and concepts that you have learned in the course, explain the similarities and differences in the styles of the works and the context in which they were made. Compare and contrast their aesthetic qualities and symbolic significance, as well as the artists’ points of view. Your personal point of view that you have developed throughout the paper will be summarized here. As with the preceding three sections, you will write in your own words, supported by research.
Note: You are required to comply with APA style formatting, including using quotation marks correctly, internal (in-text) citation, and a correct reference list. For additional information and resources on APA, visit the APA section of the Library, available under "Library Features."
Submit the following with your rough draft:
A cover page, a fully developed rough draft that addresses the first two bullet points, including an introductory paragraph (with a thesis statement), body, conclusion, a list of references, and images of the 3 works of art you chose.
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
2/2/2009
Tutor: ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor replied 8 years ago
ResearchPro
ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor
Hey there, I am back and happy to help you depending on when this is due? I can work on it tomorrow, but not today. Please advise, thanks! Kelvin

NO later than tomorrow

thank you

Here ya go, hope you enjoy the Madonna theme!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c94883c26cc40986d2db6fb9a8902bda

i need to add the following to the paper:

• An explanation of how the works fit into the context of the time period.
  • Compare the three works in terms of form, content, and subject matter. Using the terminology and concepts that you have learned in the course, explain the similarities and differences in the styles of the works and the context in which they were made. Compare and contrast their aesthetic qualities and symbolic significance, as well as the artists' points of view. Your personal point of view that you have developed throughout the paper will be summarized here. As with the preceding three sections, you will write in your own words, supported by research.
  •  

I need this tonight. Please advise when it will be completed

Hello there, just saw this, do you want me to add this, when do you want it? i think some of it is already in there, esp. the context of the time period, and comparing and contrasting. Would you reread and then tell me specifically what you want added? Thanks, Kelvin

I turned it in and an advisor stated to add more of the following:

I need this tonight and will provide you with a 10 bonus

OK, I will try my best to get it for you tonight, pretty slammed, but for sure will have more for you tomorrow morning, but, as I said will try for tonight! Kelvin
    please let me know when you will have this i need it first thing this morning
    This answer is protected
    Would you like to ask this question?
    If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Was this not what you needed? You have not accepted it yet? Was something wrong?

ResearchPro
    ResearchPro
    ResearchPro, Tutor/College Instructor