Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Group Project The human body is composed of a number of

Customer Question
Group Project The human body is...
Group Project

The human body is composed of a number of organ systems that work together to perform all the necessary functions of the body. Each organ system is comprised of a number of component organs that work together to accomplish certain tasks.

Imagine that you have been asked to provide an explanation about the structure and function of this system to a specific segment of the general public, perhaps a group of senior citizens, pregnant women, or student athletes, who want to learn more about normal functions of the human body as well as health concerns.

You will be providing the seniors with an informative handout. In this handout you will cover the following topics:

1. Describe the general function of the digestive system and explain how the organ system contributes to physiological homeostasis of the human organism?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Homework
2/1/2009
Tutor: asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student replied 8 years ago
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
Hell Butterfly, for this price, I can offer you a pre-formulated answer. Would you like that?
That would mean me typing it over, I need an original. I don't need anything lengthy only a page as I'm adding to a project.
Unfortunately, it is not practical for me to write a page for this value. I will opt out so another expert can assist you.
How much are you asking for a page?
This is not allowed to be discussed on posts. I am sending an underpriced report to the moderators, and they will contact you shortly.
I'm not sure what you mean? Will they tell me the fees or?
Yes they will tell you.
Ok, how long will it take before they tell me also will it be emailed to me or on here?

I'm not trying to be bothersome but no one has contacted me as of yet. I new to this site and not sure where to go from here? Is my question still waiting to be answered?
Someone will contact you shortly. And, I will opt out, so any of our experts can assist you.
Ok, thanks for you help and responces.

One more question, the pre-formulated one would it be difficult to re-word or fairly simple?
I think it would be about average, but it not a full page.
Ok I'll just take that route because of time and hopefully it will work out :)
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student
From the question i posted does this answer explain how the organ system contributes to physiological homeostasis of the human organisim?
Homeostasis is when the body is at balance, and functioning properly. This is an explanation of how food passes through the organ system. At each step along the process, homeostasis is attained through different enzymes which are explained above. I'm sure you could rework that idea into a topic sentence and then use what I gave you.
Ok, I'll do that and wish for the best :)

Thanks again
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio
asciandwildlifebio, Graduate Student