Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Experience:  10+ yrs teaching & tutoring. AP essay grader. 2 masters degrees. English, IT, business.
12809769

Identify the different types of statistics, graphs, and illustrations

that are appropriate for your topic. Where do these visuals fit most effectively into your
paper? Explain how these visuals strengthen your arguments. Identify the different types of statistics, graphs, and illustrations

paper? Explain how these visuals strengthen your arguments.

Develop the visuals you plan to use in your research paper.
Write a sentence to introduce each visual within the context of your paper.
My research paper's topic is Capital punishment.
Hi, James. Thank you for your question.

It would help me to answer this question if you could tell me: Are you for or against capital punishment (or still undecided)?

thank you,
Susan
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
HI Susan, i am for capital punishment.

Thanks jb
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Thanks Susan, that's wonderful.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Hi Susan,

can you help me with this paper? I send the question in 6/5/10 but have responded.

The review board explains to your manager that you are halfway done with the evaluation and that they are impressed with your work ethic and progress. Mr. Stine explains that the review board wants to evaluate your knowledge of starting, running, and operating a small business. Address the following situation and report the results. For this assignment, you must submit a report consisting of 1,500-2,000 words in which you address how you would start, run, and operate a small business of your own. For full credit, you must discuss and address the following two parts in your report: Part I: Discuss a plan of action that you and your partner would personally implement to avoid the following 4 main failure mechanisms of small businesses: Managerial incompetence or inexperience Neglect Weak control systems Insufficient capital Identify what steps you and your partner will take to address each of the 4 failure mechanisms. You may be creative in your responses, and you may use actual personal insight from previous business experiences if you wish. You must include at least 2 external credible sources on business management technique and business success. Cite your references at the end of your work in APA format. Part II: List the activities you would need to do for each of the functions of management: Planning Organizing Directing Controlling Discuss the levels of management you would need to successfully operate as a business. Develop an organization chart. Explain your management style. What type of manager would you be and why?

Thanks!

james