Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

Homework

Assignment Manipulating Data in Excel Spreadsheets Resources

Customer Question
Assignment: Manipulating Data in Excel...

Assignment: Manipulating Data in Excel Spreadsheets

· Resources: Apeendix D, E, and F
· Due Date: Day 7
· Use the chart tutorial in appendix E and F to familiarize yourself with creating charts and graphs in Excel
· Continue to manipulate the data in the appendix excel spreadsheet from the previous checkpoint in the following ways:

o Use the sum function to find the total number of gifts and the total value of the gifts
o Use the average function to find the average number of gifts per person and the average value of the gifts per person
o Use a formula to find the average cost per gift for mom. Then, use the fill handle to fill in that formula for the remaining friends and family
o Use a formula to find the percentage of monthly income mom spent on the gift. Then, use the fill handle to fill in that formula for the remaining friends and family
o Use a formula to find the number of days; early or late, mom presented her gift. Then, use the fill handle to fill in that formula for the remaining friends and family
o Format the total value of gifts, average cost per gift, and monthly income columns as currency
o Format the % of monthly income spent of gifts column as percentages
o Create at least one chart to illustrate your analysis

Submit the spreadsheet as an attachment with the answer to the following question as a pot of 100 to 350 words, based on the information in this spreadsheet, which of you friends or family do you think loves you the most? Use the data to justify your answer.

Appendix D

C:\Users\ELSA GALANTO\AppData\Local\Temp\Excel\cis_105_appendix_d(1).htm

Appendix E

C:\Users\ELSA GALANTO\AppData\Local\Temp\Word\cis_105_appendix_e.htm

Appendix F

C:\Users\ELSA GALANTO\AppData\Local\Temp\Excel\cis_105_appendix_f.htm

Submitted: 9 years ago.Category: Homework
11/3/2008
Tutor: Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree replied 9 years ago
Susan Athena
Susan Athena, Professional w/Adv. Degree
Hi there.

Could you please post the Excel sheet? Upload it via http://www.mediafire.com and paste the link here.

Please also let me know your deadline including the time zone.

Kind regards,
Susan Athena
The Homework Lady

Thank you for your reply susan.

Here are the links to the assignments.

Appendix D

http://www.mediafire.com/?id5nlngkztz

Appendix E

http://www.mediafire.com/?gntx1oiecmt

Appendix F

http://www.mediafire.com/?kdhizzutzem

Due Date: 11-3-08 at 3:00 p.m. Hawaii Time

Hi, there.

These files are currently set to private, so I can't download them. Could you please make sure they are set to public?

The most important file is the Excel spreadsheet with the gift data in it.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Susan Athena
sorry about that. I have set it to public
Got it, thank you! I'm on it tonight.

Susan
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Susan Athena
Susan Athena