Lets do follow up and I will pay you Verfication:
Example of cost with fixed behaviour: advertising costs, which i fell is correct, slaes commission, raw materials electricity?
2. What is true statement:regarding absorption costs and direct costs? absorption costing includes fixed overhead in product costs whereas direct costing does not not (I think this is correct)
3. what is most likely prediciton after a firm reduces its regular dividend payment? Investment is expected to increase (Correct?); earnings decline; decrease in retained earnings; share price increase?
4. assume total year in college equals $20,000 how much would parents need to invest 21 years ago in account paying 8% compounded annually of the following amounts as options I chose $3,973, versus 952, 1,600, 1723, what is the correct formula?
5. which would would reduce the carrying cost inventory from the following? I chose general interest rate decrease in the economy versus inventory spoilage, inventory going out of style, interest rate increase in the economy?
6. the concept of matching revenues and expenses refers to expenses for a period equal the revenues for the period? Is this correct?