Chris Parker
Chris Parker, Problem Solver
Experience:  Master of Computer Applications (MCA). BSc in Mathematics, Physics, and Computer Science.
4769983

For XXXXX XXXXX Hi I need this one by Tuesday and I need

For XXXXX XXXXX: Hi I need this one by Tuesday and I need to download infor for you.
Category: Homework
Expert:  Chris Parker replied 8 years ago.

Please download the information.

-Chris

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
Examine the label of a jar of multivitamins-either one that you currently take or one that
is sold in a store. Using Tables 8.2 and 8.3 in Ch. 8 (pp. 239-240, 262), and Tables 9.1
and 9.6 in Ch. 9 (pp. 288, 307-08), determine if the multivitamin would meet the
recommended daily intake for adults for vitamins and minerals. Relate the vitamin and
mineral amounts in the multivitamin to your diet. What are some of the benefits you stand to receive by taking it every day? Does taking a multivitamin every day raise your intake of a particular vitamin or mineral to near-toxic levels? What are the consequences of toxicity? Post a 200-to 300-word response discussing your findings.
graphicgraphicgraphic

Hi!

The question also talks about Tables 9.1 and 9.6 in Ch. 9, so could you please post pages 288, 307, and 308?

Thanks,

Chris

Customer: replied 8 years ago.
graphicgraphicgraphic
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!

You need to spend $3 to view this post. Add Funds to your account and buy credits.