Hello, and welcome back to Just Answer!**IMPORTANT MESSAGE -- PLEASE READ BEFORE ACCEPTING** Your passing grade depends on you taking the exam on your own, checking your answers against mine, and verifying any discrepancies before you submit each exam.
I would be grateful if you would let me know of any changes you might discover.
1. A. Bankruptcy
2. C. The police get a warrant before arresting a suspect based on the testimony of
witnesses to the crime.
3. D. two or more people who have injuries from exposure to chemicals at work, on behalf
of the other employees who were exposed.
4. B. Some states require the use of approved form pleadings.
5. C. To gain an advantage over the opposing lawyer
6. D. Anderson files a motion for removal jurisdiction.
7. A. It should file an amicus curiae brief.
8. B. The Judiciary and Judicial Procedure Act
9. D. prima facie case.
10. A. local rules of court.
11. C. All final orders which dispose of the entire case
12. B. It’s the method by which opposing parties obtain the full and exact factual information of the legal case.
13. D. If Suzuki proves that Astor’s action was without cause, he could countersue for
malicious prosecution. The court could impose stiff sanctions.
14. A. A complaint is filed with the court.
15. B. The Seventh Amendment of the U.S. Constitution
16. B. Rule 23
17. C. following the exchange of discovery by the defense and prosecution.
18. D. The defense lawyer in a murder trial calls a witness who was with the defendant
on the night of the crime, and asks questions about what he saw.
19. B. specific denial of each point with affirmative defenses.
20. A. Substantive lawPlease kindly click the green ACCEPT button if these answers help you verify your answers and pass your exam.
I have answers to most Penn Foster Exams, so if you or anyone you know should need help, you can request me by typing your question directly into the question box on my homework profile page (below).
__________________________If you would like to work with me in the future, please feel free to
bookmark (and share with friends) my profile pages:
* Home Improvement
You can type your question for me directly into the box on my profile page.
*Please be sure to include "For M. Castillo"
in your question's title*