Homework

Homework Questions? Ask a Tutor for Answers ASAP

History

Customer Question
Herbert Hoover opposed the idea...
Herbert Hoover opposed the idea of the government buying surplus farm products because he believed that : A. it was not necessary B. it was important to have a surplus C. farmers were financially solvet or D. government shouldn’t be engaged in buying surplus goods
Submitted: 13 years ago.Category: Homework
the answer is D.

"buying surplus farm products and selling them abroad. Hoover opposed this on the ground that “no government agency should engage in buying and selling and price-fixing of products”."

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum/units/1998/4/98.04.04.x.html#b