Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

First of all, where are you? First of all, where are you,

Customer Question
First of all, where...

First of all, where are you?

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

First of all, where are you, and how much do you charge? My brother Dr. S. A,

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homeopathy
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
5/21/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Camille-Mod,
 replied 1 month ago
Camille-Mod
I'm Camille and I'm a moderator for this topic. While I am not trying to discourage you from getting help from our Experts, I do want you to know that at this time we do not offer in person or over the internet Doctor Visits. We are a question and answer site only. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question. I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Camille - Moderator
Customer reply replied 24 days ago
what I need is a homeopathic only, doctor. I do not take allopathic medicines at all. I am 90 years old, and all I have is a slightly enlarged thyroid. can you tell me if there is such a doctor in the area? I live in Sutherlin, Or. Thank you. *****
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 24 days ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I will try me best to let you know about homeopath near your area

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA policy……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

You will be charged only (USD 5$) or equal in your currency and this is 7 days free trial period, after 7 days time site will ask or charge the subscription fee.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?