Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Dr Zaheer, I hope you are doing fine and I know in past you…

Customer Question
Good afternoon Dr Zaheer, I hope...
Good afternoon Dr Zaheer,
I hope you are doing fine and I know in past you helped my father in the similar situation and I am hoping that you provide accurate prescription for his current symptoms. My father was climbing the stairs few days ago and fell down and hit his head very hard on the concrete. He says he is okay now and I know that he is having memory problem from this fall. He is forgetful and confused. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
5/1/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 2 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Good afternoon Mr. Eli,

Thanks for your question.

As you mentioned his remedies for after effects of head injury/fall are Natrum Sulph 200C and Arnica 30C.

One dose Natrum Sulph 200C at day first anytime, then next dose would be after 7 days time, means one dose every 7 days after.

At the day of remedy Natrum Sulph 200C do not use Arnica remedy and skip it doses

By next day…..

One dose, Arnica 30C three times a day half an hour after meals.

Continue like as I described for 2 to 3 weeks time or more as needed, hopefully all after effects including memory issues get dissolved with help of Almighty.

Any help more you need related to my answer?

Dr. Zaheer.

Would causticum 200c would be more appropriate in this situation?

Causticum 200c is used when there is paralysis OF body parts single or right-sided paralysis

OR when there are effects of Stroke

My described remedies used when history is (My father was climbing the stairs few days ago and fell down and hit his head very hard on the concrete.)

why your response comes in two separate answers?

hit the entre button early

Dr. Zaheer.

minali

minali?

you simply minali

what does that mean?

I believe that you no longer interested to help my family out. Please let me rate you.
please allow me to rate you in order you get your earning.
Homeopathy Expert: Camille-Mod,
 replied 2 months ago
Camille-Mod

Hello, I am sorry but Dr. Zaheer is no longer available for your questions. Please let me know if this question is complete so I can close it for you. Thank you, Camille-Moderator

Please let me know if there is any other experience homeopath Doctor on the site that in future I would ask my question from and please close this question.