Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have sulphur 30ch & I have a smell of sulphur coming from…

Customer Question
I have sulphur 30ch...

I have sulphur 30ch & I have a smell of sulphur coming from my bedroom should I take 30ch everyday & is 30ch the same as 30c?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

I have been given respiradone injection s & olanzapine for depression

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Asthma & hypothyroid

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Homeopathy
4/2/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 3 months ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, are you there online? just we need 10 mints time for live chat and I will answer your question.

Dr. Zaheer.

Hi there,

It seems you got offline, so I am going to answer you OK.

Thanks for your question as you mentioned …..

You can use Sulphur 30CH or 30C as prescribed or you want to use allowed.

You can use one dose Sulphur 30CH every day allowed.

Use one dose half Sulphur 30CH half an hour before breakfast, the best time to use the remedy.

Sulphur 30CH is also called Sulphur 30C same remedies no difference

With centesimal scale 30CH and 30C both are same.

Some laboratories write 30CH and some write 30C no difference OK

And you are allowed to use your medicines respiradone injection s & olanzapine as prescribed by your physician.

Any help more you need please reply OK.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. I get paid only by site JA if you Rate my answer 5 stars, and you will be not charged again or anymore for giving Rating to my answer.

[This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)