Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Trying to find a natural alternative to janumet, i have been…

Customer Question
Trying to find a...

Trying to find a natural alternative to janumet

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

I have been feeling very tired not having enough energy to work out after i get home from work. i am taking 50-1000mg of janumet twice a day

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I am taking 10 mg of lisinopril a day and atorvastatin 10 g a day too.

Submitted: 25 days ago.Category: Homeopathy
4/1/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 25 days ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to homeopathic alternative to Janumet as you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine/remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply, I will answer your remedy/medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Thank you so much for your reply

Welcome back, now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I am going to answer you OK

Dr Zaheer.

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA policy……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

My answer is ready for you.....kindly read above and please reply do you agree with site JA policy?

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor