Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Dr. Zaheer, I am so sorry that I could not post an update…

Dr. Zaheer,I am so sorry...
Dr. Zaheer,I am so sorry that I could not post an update today. I was having issues with my internet. Thank you so much for your inquiry. I am able to be online now, so I will post my update. However, if you are not online, that is okay. I understand and will be happy to hear from you when it is convenient for you.Aila had 6 waking Episodes and 4 evening episodes
In summary, Aila is starting to have more coughing "fits" in the day versus the night. But overall, she is still doing MUCH better!
She did spike a fever Monday evening of 103.3....but it went down significantly by early evening, so I didn't worry too much. Here is the summary of her illness:Tuesday 3/27 - Morning = 6 coughing attacks
10am - whooping cough with small expectoration
12:30PM - whooping cough with small expectoration
1:40 PM- whooping cough with small expectoration
3Pm whooping cough with small expectoration
3:18PM - Aila says "I'm cold". She is also very "victimish" and "whiny" . She breaks down crying several times a day for seemingly no reason.
3:18-5:00PM. - She naps and sleeps very soundly after being very cranky and tired.
5:45PM- she wakes and has a high fever of 103.3
6:15PM whooping cough with small expectoration
7PM - 100.7 - Cina 30C
7:02PM- 100.5
7:03PM- 100.4
8:47PM - 100.2 - Perking up more and smiling bit. Being more pleasant in her personality
TO BEDTuesday Evening 3/27
10PM - whooping cough with small expectoration - TEMP 99.2
10:20 -whooping cough with small expectoration - TEMP 98.7
2:30 AM - whooping cough with small expectoration
4:15 AM - whooping cough with small expectorationShe woke at 8:20AM on Wednesday Morning 3/28. Her coughing is what woke her. She continued to have several coughing fits first thing in the morning. Here is the summary of her coughing which ended up being 9 coughing fits during waking hours:8:20AM - whooping cough with small expectoration
8:30AM - whooping cough with small expectoration
9AM - whooping cough with small expectoration
11:45AM - whooping cough with small expectoration
12pm - CINA 30C
12:30 PM - THREW UP ACTUAL VOMIT OF STOMACH CONTENTS
3:30PM- whooping cough with small expectoration
4:00- Cina 30C
4:15 - whooping cough with small expectoration
5Pm - no fever 98.9
6:30PM - Cina 30C
7PM - 2 Vomiting of stomach contents
8:15PM - whooping cough with small expectorationAila is currently sleeping and has not had any coughing episodes tonight. However, I am a bit concerned that she is playing the "victim" during this process. I hope that you do not misinterpret me...she has suffered GREATLY during this process. However, she also exhibits this side of her illness that seems like she is happy to be sick. This is very odd and I wanted to get your professional opinion on it. She seems to currently makes sure the EVERYONE knows when she is having a coughing fit. Even last night, it was one of the first nights that my husband slept in the room with us because she has been so sick and he must be rested for his work...but every time she woke up coughing---she looked over at him to see if he saw that she was coughing. She is almost playing into the coughing episodes and I am not sure if that is okay or not. Do you have an opinion on this?Again, I am so sorry for the late update. I am so thankful for your assistance! Thanks so much!
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/29/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I AM HERE ONLINE

Ahhh, so I am still waiting the CIna 200C. It seems like it is taking FOREVER to get here....but I think it is because I ordered on a Friday and so It probably did not ship over the weekend. I still feel like Aila is doing better....but WOW....her attitude is really different from normal. She is WAY more cranky and she seems to be playing into her sickness and relishing it a bit more than I would like. Do you think that is normal? Is that something I should discipline her for?...or do you think it is something that she has no control over? Do you have an opinion about that behaviorally? Thanks so much!

Hi Tina,

You are most welcome,

Thanks for your update and no worries I am here to help as much needed, I was worried why there was no word form your side and it was internet issue, now I am relieved to know about her.

First of all still remedy is working well and we can wait for next 2 to 3 days more until 200C arrives so when remedy 200C arrives will use it as needed.

It seem there is betterment so still 3 doses per day remedy is completing its actions.

As you mentioned.....

She is WAY more cranky and she seems to be playing into her sickness and relishing it a bit more than I would like. Do you think that is normal?

YES it is completely normal and as seen with clinical practice children some times behave like this and also it is due to remedy effects, she is cranky during her sickness and when remedy produces same symptoms so she will remain more cranky, it would be so temporary and when she get cured form sickness she will become more polite and playful happy child

Is that something I should discipline her for?

No need to do anything it is supposed to become normal itself

...or do you think it is something that she has no control over?

and YES she has no control over it, we are supposed to give her time and space so she would be able to get out of her illness and remedies will also complete their action soon and everything will be OK.

Any more help you need?

Take care!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Thank you so much Dr. Zaheer. I appreciate your professional opinion and I will overlook those behaviors and give her grace. I will continue on the same dosage of 3x per day until the Cina 200C comes in. You are so helpful for us. Thank you so much!Blessings,

Thank you so mcuh for your understanding, I am closely watching her and if there is need will give any other remedy if there is need, you are trying at your best and helping her so much no one can do better than your's.

You are very welcome!

Blessings!

Dr. Zaheer.