Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I hope that you are doing well. Aila had about 6 coughing…

Hello Dr. I hope that...
Hello Dr. I hope that you are doing well. Aila had about 6 coughing episodes during her waking hours. She seems to be holding at around 5 coughing/choking episodes from the time she goes to sleep until she wakes. The episodes are still severe and she can't breath and often ends with expectorating mucous and having a runny nose. The fits leave her exhausted but she is definitely having many less. We are so thankful and Lord willing, I know that she can be healed completely.This was how the day looked for Monday 3/26:9:15am - Coughing with Expectoration
10am - Coughing with Expectoration
11am- Coughing with Expectoration - whiny and very dramatic
Cina #1
11-1pm - slept soundly
1pm - awoke with a 102.1 Fever
3:41 pm - Coughing with Expectoration
4pm- Cina #2
4:23pm- Coughing with Expectoration
7:15pm -Coughing with Expectoration
7:40pm - Cina #3 - Temp 99.9
8PM - To BedThis was the Evening:
9PM-Coughing with Expectoration
11:50PM - Coughing with Expectoration
1AM - Coughing with Expectoration
1AM-4:20 - Slept Soundly
4:20AM - Coughing with Expectoration
4:20AM - 5:30 AM - she didn't sleep well. She kept having a wet sounding cough and would "stop" the cough....but it seemed like it kept trying to come out so she was waking up and attempting to stop her cough several times during that hour. Finally at 5:30- it came out with fury.
5:30AM-Coughing with Expectoration
5:30AM Cina dose #1I am still awaiting the Cina 200C. I will let you know when it arrives. Thanks so much!
Blessings,
3/27/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi Tina,

You are very welcome,

Thanks for your update and thank you so much for your trust.

As you mentioned, remedy is still working well and there are improvements with his cough episodes, and the only issue remains we are supposed to raise potency of remedy.

With help and blessings of Almighty, she will be cured soon.

So until 200C arrives same dose schedule one dose 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

Now I want you to give her ONLY one dose of remedy IPECAC 200C anytime, and no need to use again, this one dose will make her cough and expectoration much better.

So keep using remedies as I described and will use next remedies as it seems appropriate to me, as soon 200C arrives will use it as needed.

Many prayers!

Blessings!

Dr. Zaheer.

Any thing you want to discuss?

And did you noted about new remedy IPECAC 200C?

I will see if I have the IPECAC 200C if not I will order promptly. Thank you Dr Zaheer. Bless you! Do I give the IPECAC at the same time as I dose her with the CIna?

You are most welcome,

OK, get remedy as easy for you and will use as needed and as described.

Give gape of one hour time between Cina 30C and Ipecac 200C

Bless you!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Perfect! You are the best! Thanks Dr. Zaheer!

Thank you so mcuh for your kind words,

Will remain in touch and help as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.