Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

This is a question only for Dr. Zaheer. I am happy to report…

This is a question only...
This is a question only for Dr. Zaheer.Good afternoon! I am happy to report that Aila is still coughing MUCH LESS!
I will give you an update starting where I left off yesterday:3:45PM - Choking/Coughing Fit
4:15 PM - Choking/Coughing Fit
10 PM - Cina 30C
11:30PM - Choking Coughing Fit
12:30 am - Choking/Coughing Fit- very long expectorated small amount of mucous.
12:30AM - 4:15AM - SLEPT VERY SOUNDLY (I AM REJOICING)4:15AM - Woke with long extended whooping/choking cough. Temperature was 100.5. She was very restless and freaking out after this coughing episode. She wanted to stay up and draw some pictures. She also said, "My heart hurts" and pointed to the bottom of her sternum....right at the spot where the sternal notch is and the soft part of the abdomen begins. She described the pain as dull and throbbing. When she went back to sleep, I could hear her making a noise on each "exhale"--it wasn't a moan, but it was like a sound was being formed by her throat each time she exhaled.
5AM- Cina 30C
5:15AM - choking/cough Holding her abdomen with both hands while coughing. Blows her nose. Then reverts to a childhood behavior of sucking her finger.
5:15AM-8:30AM - SLEEPING SOUNDLY
8:30AM- Awakens with a Choking/coughing fit.
9:15 AM - Choking Cough
She gets up at this time to play and she is so CRANKY! She is picking fights with her sister. She breaks sown in tears with every little thing that doesn't go her way. She is acting like a victim with each difficulty that arrises.
10AM- Choking Cough
11AM- Choking Cough
11AM - Cina 30 C then I send her to her room and she falls asleep from 11AM-1PM
1 PM - she awakens and she now has a fever of 102 degrees.Thanks for keeping up with her progress and thank you for letting me know how to proceed!Much Gratitude,
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/26/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thank You! Take as much time as you need! I appreciate your assistance so very much!

Hi Tina,

You are most welcome, will take my time and describe best.

Thanks for your update and thank you so much for your updates as these will allow me to determine the course of treatment.

After studying her symptoms as she slept soundly it represents the remedial action is in the right way, and there would be a spasmodic cough and some expectoration and this is all part of her treatment.

So will use Cina 30C STILL 3 doses one dose, half an hour after each meal.

Until 200C arrives and will use it as it seems appropriate to me at the proper time.

Just we need to give some time so the remedy can complete its effects.

I will remain in touch and give best of the best OK

Blessings!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Thank you! I will proceed exactly as you have suggested!

You are very welcome, Almighty will help me to describe accurately.

Take care!

Dr. Zaheer.