Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

This is for Dr. Zaheer. Zaheer. I am sooooo joyful and if…

This is for Dr. Zaheer.Hello...
This is for Dr. Zaheer.Hello Dr. Zaheer. I am sooooo joyful and if you were here I would hug your neck! We had the BEST night last night with Aila's Whooping Cough.Saturday 3/247:50pm - Cina 30C
10pm - Temp 99.1 -Coughing with expectoration. Runny nose after coughing
Slept soundly from 10PM to 12:55AM
12:55 - Awoke coughing- extended cough, breathless, but not choking TEMP 98.4
12:55 - Cina 30C
Slept Soundly from 12:55am to 7:30AM--This was amazing!
7:30am. - Awoke with cough, breathless cough, not whooping- NEW SYMPTOM- bloody nose--weird thing is MY nose started bleeding at the EXACT same time?!?! what is that from?
7:30 am - Cina 30c
7:45 am- choking cough expectorating mucous silver dollar size
8AM- choking cough- not much expectoration...looks like mostly watery saliva
9:30AM- Choking cough
11am - Lengthy cough. Holding abdomen with her Left hand
11:30AM- lengthy coughing
11:30am Cina 30CThanks so much for your help! Should I continue the remedy 4 hourly? You have helped us so much! Thank you!Tina
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/25/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi Tina,

You are always more than welcome and my pleasure to help as much needed with much care and sincerity, big hugs from my side, I am far away but not far from your heart, you are like my own family OK

Thanks for your update as you mentioned I have studied all provided information, it seems remedy is working very well so we are supposed to max out with its effects.

So still Cina 30C but from now on, one dose 3 times a day half an hour after meals and continue until you get any word from my side.

And now this is very critical period kindly pay much attention to homeopathic restrictions as I described earlier, as a slight mistake will antidote remedy and controlling again would become more difficult, I know you are following them at your best and no one can do better than yous OK.

Will continually watch her condition everyday and determine the course of treatment you are my eyes there OK.

Blessings and prayers from my side!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you SO much!! We will continue and we will be very cautious of the restrictions. You are the best!!!
Much Love,

You are most welcome, thank you so mcuh for your kindness and understanding.

You are so nice and beautiful loving person,

Much Love!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor