Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Taking strong anti-biotic for post surgery bust appendix -

Taking strong anti-biotic for...

Taking strong anti-biotic for post surgery bust appendix - Flagyl and Cipro - 15 days strong and wiping me out. No energy. What is good to help rebuild?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?

They sent me home with these meds: Cipro and Flagyl - they gave me them in the hospital thru IV and now 5 days orally. My last dose is tomorrow. But feeling totally wiped out. Docs in US no nothing about homeopathy.

Doctor's Assistant: Is the condition chronic, or acute?

Post Surgery - after burst appendix. Still cramping in lower right area where laparoscopic surgery was performed.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Otherwise healthy.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
56 Year old woman. No other health issues. Appendix burst in surgery. Abdominal cavity was covered with bacteria. Spent 10 days in hospital connected to IV given, Delaudid, Cipro and Flagyl. Very heavy anti-biotic that wiped out intestinal flora. Wanting a Homeopathic remedy for Exhaustion and cramping in area of appendix laparoscopic surgery. What Dose and frequency. Which remedies are helpful for post operative surgery and affects of strong anti biotic on digestive system..
3/25/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

As you mentioned I will describe best homeopathic remedies for Exhaustion and cramping, post operative complications and bad effects of antibiotics, my pleasure to help at my best.

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
no - I'd like the answer on line.

Thank you so much for your understanding....YES I will write you answer online here

Welcome back, now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I am going to answer you OK just need 5 mints time I NEED to write my answer, I that OK?

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
it's difficult for me to speak.

Kindly read above, Ignore call message I will answer here

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I will remain online for your answer. Thank-you

You are very welcome, I am writing my answer just 5 mints OK

Are you ready?

Hi there,

Here the first part of my answer remedies names, potencies and their characteristics.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Staphysagria 200C and Pulsatilla Nigra 200C) to treat and cure Exhaustion and cramping, postoperative complications and bad effects of antibiotics,

Remedy Staphysagria 200C is best for Exhaustion and cramping, postoperative complications best of the best remedy.

And remedy Pulsatilla Nigra 200C is best for bad and side effects of strong antibiotics.

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results.

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Staphysagria 200C and Pulsatilla Nigra 200C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I have both remedies in 30C - I am unable to go out now. Can I use them until I receive the stronger dose? I am at my wits end.

Okay as you mentioned you are allowed to use them with 30C until 200C arrives No issues...

Any help more you need? or I am going to post 2nd part of my answer

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
How Many pellets & Often do I dose with 30C? With 200C?

OK kindly stay online I am going to write dose for both 30C and 200C

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Once I'm out of the woods. Are there other remedies to rebuild my digestive system since my intestinal flora is wiped out from these antibiotics or do I just stay on these two? I'll be doing a pro-biotic once I finish my last dose of anti-biotic tomorrow.

OK as you mentioned my remedy Pulsatilla Nigra would be enough to cure you form every side effects of antibiotics, it will not only cure all side effects but also restores intestinal flora and you are allowed to do a pro-biotic as easy for you

Any help more you need?

I completed my answer for you, now I am going to write you dose schedules for both 30C and 200C and also write your treatment time and all needed instructions OK

Any question please? or you want me to post 2nd part of my answer?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank you Dr. Zaheer but I did not receive instructions for dosing

You are welcome, now I am going to post instructions for dosing

(Dose instructions for 30C)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Staphysagria 30C and let them dissolve, one dose half an hour BEFORE meals 3 TIMES a day.

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Pulsatilla 30C and let them dissolve, one dose half an hour AFTER meals 3 times a day.

and when 200C arrives then follow below written dose schedule OK

(Dose instructions for 200C)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Staphysagria 200C and let them dissolve, ONE dose every other day half an hour after breakfast.

Means use doses one day and skip next day.

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Pulsatilla Nigra 200C and let them dissolve, ONE dose every other day daily half an hour after dinner.

Did you noted dose schedules?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
Thank-You so much Dr. Zaheer. I will follow your schedule.

You are most welcome, now next part of answer is coming to you

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 30 days time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I very much thank-you for your advice and will follow exactly. I'm already off coffee, alcohol and sugar (even bread). I can not eat much right now anyway. Will stay away from strong smelling mints. - Namaste

You are always more than welcome…….Namaste​

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor