Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I’m hoping with help finding a remedy for Adenovirus. Here…

Hi, I’m hoping with help...
Hi, I’m hoping with help finding a remedy for Adenovirus. Here are my 3 year old’s symptoms:
-Fever at night (100-101)
-low grade fever during the day
-runny nose
-congested cough
-wheezing
- no appetite
3/24/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

i am here

Thanks for your reply....

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA policy……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

i agree

Thank you so much for your understanding....

Welcome back, now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I need some information from your side OK

Dr. Zaheer.

Ok

Kindly write me when she got the virus, how many days ago?

IS she is a healthy baby? or thin weak body build?

Her fever in mainly on the face and upper body and lower limbs cold as compared to upper body?

She has had a runny nose and cough for about a week. The fever started on Wed

She is healthy. Right now her fever is mostly face and upper body.. normal temp in the legs. At night it’s all over
Fever goes low grade/none during the day and then starts creeping in around 5

Thanks for the info, now I need only 5 mints time to write my answer, kindly stay online

Ok, I’m here

NOW I am going to post the first part of my answer.....

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Belladonna 30C AND Ferrum Phosphoricum 30C) to treat and cure her present symptoms/ adenovirus infection

These are our best remedies tested and trusted remedies as seen in clinical practice.

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results.

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Belladonna 30C AND Ferrum Phosphoricum 30C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

ok we will try that. How long until we should notice improvement?

If you use remedies as I am going to describe and follow dose and instructions strictly then you will notice improvements with in one to two days time only.

Any question or help you need? or you want me to post 2nd part of my answer?

Ok, you can continue to the 2nd part

THANK YOU ....

2nd part of my answer dose schedules and all needed instructions.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under her tongue 3 pellets of remedy Belladonna 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour BEFORE meals / feeds.

Dose is under her tongue 3 pellets of remedy Ferrum Phosphoricum 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour AFTER meals/ feeds.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for FEW DAYS TIME or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

This is perfect. Thank you so much!

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor