Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

This is a question for Dr. Zaheer, Dr. Zaheer! I wanted to…

This is a question for...
This is a question for Dr. Zaheer,Hi. Dr. Zaheer! I wanted to give you an update for my daughter and her whooping cough:I will start with the Evening last night - Friday 3/239pm - She woke up with a whooping cough- small expectoration of mucous at the end of cough
9:33pm - Awoke with choking whooping cough - small expectoration about the size of a silver dollar
10:10pm - She awoke with a startle. I was able to hold her and she seemed to have a much milder cough. Less choking and whooping, less duration. She started with a fever of 100.3 at this time
10:50pm-Awoke coughing, but again was better able to handle the cough - Temp was 99.6
12am - Gave Cina 30C-she had a very mild coughing spell after the remedy was given
12am- her temperature was 97--this was a little worrisome to me.
1:15am - temp was up to 98.3
2:50 am - Milder Cough with small spittle expectoration. Runny nose after the cough. Temp 98.4
3:20am - Mild Cough - no whoop- small spittle expectoration
5:40am - Coughing fit with whoop and choking - but still more mild than the previous night Gave Cina 30C - 97.9 temp
6am- Coughing fit with whoop and choking, but still better than the previous night/early morn
6:25am - Awoke with coughing fit--milder non choking - says "My legs are hurting and my heels are hurting"
6:40am - Choking cough - but still milder than last night - blows nose after coughSaturday Morning (Today)
SLEEPS SOUNDLY UNTIL 9am - temp is 98.9. I asked her if she wanted to take a shower - a warm shower has been her request at least once per night the previous nights. This time she says, "I don't want a shower. That makes me have coughing fits, remember?"
10am - choking/whooping cough with expectoration about silver dollar size
10:30am- Cina 30C - Fixed an egg, but she did not eat it after it was cooked.
10:45am- Coughing, expectorates mucous, Temp 100.6. Says her "belly is full" but she "is hungry."
11:30am- Naps until woken with a coughing spell
12:17pm- cough, small spittle expectoration. blows runny nose after cough. Fever 101.2
1:30pm - cough with a little spit/ mucous. She seems to be a little drained and lethargic.
2pm - cough with choking and spittle expectorationDr. Zaheer. Her cough last night seemed to be a little better, but I am concerned that she is getting a fever everyday. This is day 4 that the fever has come on at some point. It is also weird that she had the low body temperature last night. In previous days she has had horrible coughs but has seemed "more normal" between coughing fits. Today, she seems to have better coughing eppisodes, but she seems wiped out and lethargic in between them. She has never had any antibiotics or medications, but I do have some antibiotics that I could give her if I need to . I am very worried, just want to get your feedback on whether you feel like we are progressing or not. Again, the coughing intensity and duration seemed better last night....but the lethargy and fever are a little concerning. Also, I ordered the Cina 200c today by mail. Hopefully it will arrive in time for when we might need it. OH, she is also asking for sweets. She doesn't eat sweets much but is asking for "healthy cupcakes". She is also very whiny and cranky.
Thanks so much!
3/24/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks Dr. Zaheer. I started this new thread and am looking forward to hearing your advice!
Blessings,

I am studying and typing mt answer OK, just a few mints I need

You are very welcome and thank for being there to help little sweet girl

Blessings,

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Take your time! Thank you!
Phone call session started

OK I am going to call you within few mints time

Dr. Zaheer

Perfect. Take your time. I will be here and have my phone near me whenever you are ready.

Get ready to take my call

Now Cina 30C every 4 hourly UNTIL REMEDY Cina 200C ARRIVES, as we discussed on the phone call

Dr. Zaheer.

My pleasure to help her as much needed.

Blessings and Light!

Dr. Zaheer.

Just to confirm remedies, so you would be able to order correct remedies we need, just in case.....

Belladonna 30C, Magnesium Phosphoricum 30C, and Cuprum Metallicum 30C

Order as easy for you....

Blessings,

Dr. Zaheer.

Thank you so much! I checked my kemedy kit and I have all the remedies in a 30c. I ordered the Cina 200c online and it is being shipped to me. Thank you for your attention and you care for my child. I appreciate it so much! She seems even a bit better tonight. I am so thankful for you and for God using you to help us. Thank you Dr. Zaheer!

You are always more than welcome, I am so happy to know that you got all remedies in your homeopathic kit, and yes Cina 200C will arrive soon, will use it as it seems appropriate to me, again you are welcome, I am describing remedies for little cute girl with much care, as I want her to be cured soon.

Yes, Almighty has given me a duty to describe best for her and will help and care for her until she gets cured.

Thanks for being there to help her.

May Almighty bless you and your family with long and healthy life!

Dr. Zaheer.