Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

My husband was very bright yesterday, and seemed so pleased…

My husband was very bright...
My husband was very bright yesterday, and seemed so pleased to see me. To-day he was quieter, but aware of everything around him, and able to answer yes or no to questions. He fell asleep after his evening meal, he looks well and he looked so peaceful when I left him. He had the Baryta Carb and the Kali Phos to-day. Thank you Dr Zaheer.Kindest regards,
Barbara Omand
3/23/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hello Barbara Omand,

You are very welcome,

Thanks for your update as you mentioned I am so relieved to know he is doing well and everything is going as expected, remedies are working well and we are giving best possible doses.

Now I want to see and watch remedies effects and study them closely and if results remain the same or improve will readjust dose schedule again as needed.

Today I want to add new remedy (Calc Phos 6X)

Give two tablets of remedy every day and skip at the day of other remedies OK.

It will expedite treatment results and will watch and give new remedies at proper timings as needed OK.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Customer reply replied 27 days ago
Thank you Dr Zaheer, I will get Calc Phos 6X and administer accordingly. Thank you for your dedication in getting my husband well again.Kindest regards,
Barbara Omand

You are always more than welcome,

My pleasure to help him at my best with much care.

AS you mentioned he is a very nice person and he deserves best treatment and care, so you are giving to him, yes use remedy as I described and there will be more results with time.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor