Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Dr. Zaheer, My son, age 10, developed a headache last night…

Dr. Zaheer,My son, age 10...
Dr. Zaheer,My son, age 10, developed a headache last night at about 1am while he was reading a book in bed under his reading light which was set on low light. He put the book down and settled into his bed, and fell asleep. The next day he was reading and drinking warm honey tea and it came back. Then it wore off again. Then while he was playing a video game it kicked back in. It has been bothering him all day. The headache is currently confined to the top of his head and as if a band is around his head (forehead and over his ears wrapping around--as if wearing a headband). It is is a throbbing headache. Do you have a remedy that you think might be helpful? Thank you so much! You are such a blessing and a help for our family! We appreciate you so much! - Tina
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/23/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I forgot to add...the headache is worse when stooping/bending down

Thank you so much for more info, I am going to write my answer OK just 2 mints I need

Hi Tina,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Ruta Graveolens 30C) to treat and cure his headache as you mentioned

Best remedy according to his symptoms and condition.

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Ruta Graveolens 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under his tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for FEW DAYS TIME or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

=====================================================

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Hi Tina,

My pleasure to help your family as much needed, thanks for your kind words.

Did you noted remedy and all information?

Any help more you need?

Dr. Zaheer.

Tina please reply , I am waiting and do you have remedy at hand?

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Thank you Dr. Zaheer! I actually DO have that remedy on hand! THanks so much for your help! May God Bless you as you help so many people!blessings,

Dear Tina,

You are always more than welcome.

I love your family OK and will continue my help as much needed.

May Almighty Bless you and your family!

Blessings and Light!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dear Tina,

Ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK, use service and get maximum benefits, new question all free for you, during the time of your active subscription.

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

Dr. Zaheer.