Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Experience:  Homeopathic doctor of medicine with 18 years of clinical practice,3 times gold medalist.
48436093

My 8 month old has suffered from reflux since birth. We

My 8 month old has suffered from reflux since birth. We started him on ranitidine when he was one month old and he had been doing really well all this time with no spit ups and vomits. He is formula fed. We started him on solids when he was 5.5month old and he did fine for the first month or so with solids. For the past month he has been vomiting atleast once a day if not more every day. He vomits usually after drinking milk, usually after 1/2 hour after consuming milk and sometimes right after. The doctor thinks it is his reflux. I am not sure why his reflux has worsened at around 8 months when I was hoping for him to be able to wean off ranitidine. I have been giving him one tablet after each feed but it does not like making much of a difference. Also he has dairt sensitivity, he is on hypoallergenic formula alimentum, if we switch him to regular formula he gets . Can you please suggest a remedy for his reflux/vomit and if something can be done for him to overcome his dairy sensitivity.
Thanks
JA: Have you seen a doctor about this yet? What medications are you taking?
Customer: No I have been giving him nat phos 6x one tablet after each feed since wednesday
JA: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?
Customer: he was born via c section, breast fed for only 3 weeks. his older brother also had reflux but never had vomits or spit ups

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question as you mentioned I am sorry to know about your son, no worries I have conducted a study for him and that’s why there is a delay with my answer, we got thousands of remedies for one single case and after complete study, a homeopath would be able to describe remedies.

We got best homeopathic remedies for a total cure and after study two homeopathic remedies came up with best results.

So his remedies are Carbo Vegetabilis 30C and Pulsatilla Nigra 30C.

Remedy Carbo Vegetabilis 30C is our best remedy for infants reflux

Pulsatilla Nigra 30C is the best remedy for the dairy allergy and vomiting as you mentioned.

Now stop using Natrum Phos and give my described remedies.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Carbo Vegetabilis 30C and Pulsatilla Nigra 30C) to treat and cure his reflux, vomiting, and allergy to dairy

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Carbo Vegetabilis 30C and Pulsatilla Nigra 30C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

This is the first part of my answer and after reply from your side will post 2nd part of my answer dose schedules, and all needed instructions OK.

Dr. Zaheer.

Kindly read above first part of my answer....

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks for your response. Let me clarify that he does not have dairy allergy but sensitivity. Can you kindly tell me the dosage? He is 16 pounds in weight. How long will it take for us to know the improvement. Can you also prescribe something for his eczema? He gets it around his eyes, around elbows and behind knees. Thanks

ARE YOU there online?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I am not able to take calls as I am in a conference.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
kindly post your response online Thanks

You are welcome ....

It seems you got offline.... as you mentioned remedy Pulsatilla is both for allergy and sensitivity, we also use it for sensitivity to milk or dairy... will describe dose schedules and all needed instructions...... improvements will take place with 30 days time or less time....

Kinldy read above my answers ....

First of all, we are supposed to address his present issues as you mentioned in your question, one treatment at one time, if you use many remedies then no remedy will work

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Kinldy read above and reply do you agree to site policy?

It seems you are busy with your conference, please take your time, as I mentioned above initial improvements will take place with in few days time and he will be cured in 30 days time or less time as treatment time would be different from patient to patient.

After your reply will post dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Agree to policy

Thanks for your understanding... did you noted above my answers?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.

Thank you, ***** ***** am going to post dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under his tongue 3 pellets of remedy Carbo Vegetabilis 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour BEFORE feeds.

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Pulsatilla Nigra 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour AFTER feeds.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 30 days time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Can we do liquid remedy instead? If so how many drops?

Yes, we can do no issues at all....

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How many drops of liquid?

Give one dose 2 drops of remedy mixed with water or his milk one tablespoon (this is one dose)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Thanks

so one dose of Carbo Vegetabilis 30C three times a day half an hour BEFORE feeds

and Pulsatilla Nigra 30C three times a day half an hour AFTER feeds

please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

If we are done for now.....

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi, I have been giving my son the remedies for about 5 days now but I still do not see noticeable improvement in his reflex. How much longer will it take for his reflex to get better. Again, his reflex is generally worse in evening and he usually vomits mostly in evening and night. He is relatively better in morning and afternoon. Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks for your reply, as you mentioned yes remedies will take some more time to produce their best effects, as your son was on Ranitidine allopathic medicine for reflux, these medicines would not cure only suppresses the disease and its symptoms, so after use of remedies symptoms come to surface and get cured.

As you mentioned he is relatively better in the morning and afternoon so remedies are working but some more time we should give so remedies can complete their actions, keep using remedies as I described and there would be best results with in next few days time.

As not expected, if there is need I will give any next remedies as needed OK.

Here I am going to change dose schedule…..

One dose of Carbo Vegetabilis 30C three times a day half an hour AFTER feeds

One dose of Pulsatilla Nigra 30C three times a day half an hour BEFORE feeds.

By changing remedies timings you will get some more results, use and let me know as needed.

I will help as much needed OK.

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** provide you an update in a week. Just to clarify, he always mostly vomited in evening only, rarely in morning or afternoon.

You are welcome, yes update as easy for you, and as you mentioned (he always mostly vomited in evening only, rarely in morning or afternoon) remedies are still effective and cure all associated symptoms

Dr. Zaheer.