Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

My Wife is suffering with cough from last week.. We took…

Customer Question
Good Morning. My Wife...

Good Morning. My Wife is suffering with cough from last week.. We took Mucinex tablets but it is not giving much relief. Added to it from yesterday Morning what ever she is eating within 5 mins she is vomiting it. Due to lack of food she is completely weak now...

Doctor's Assistant: How long have you been dealing with the cough? Are you having any other symptoms?

Suffering with cough for more than a week. it has never been like this in the past

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

The only medicine she takes every day is Thyronorm in the morning on empty stomatch

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Homeopathy
3/17/2018
Homeopathy Expert: Dr. Zaheer, Doctor replied 1 month ago
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Good Morning there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to treat and cure your wife’s cough as you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine/remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply, I will answer your remedy/medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor