Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I was wondering if there is cure in homeopathy for lipoma,

I was wondering if...

I was wondering if there is cure in homeopathy for lipoma

Doctor's Assistant: What are your symptoms? Have you used any medication for this?

No medication ,I just have a very small fat lump in my right inner thigh

Doctor's Assistant: Have you seen a doctor about this?

Yes

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

I have propecia as the only prescribed medicine

3/15/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Are you there online?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am here

Welcome back, now kindly stay online until I complete my answer and reply me when you are supposed to reply OK, now I need some information from your side OK

Dr Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

Kindly let me know there is only one lipoma? or there are more?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Only one

Thank you, ***** ***** the size?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
1 -2cm

Thank you, ***** ***** level is normal?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
normal

Kindly give 2 mints to write my answer

IS your lipoma is painful?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No not at all

Thank you now, I am typing my answer OK Just 2 mints time I need

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Thuja occidental 200C) to treat and cure lipoma, we have the best cure for lipoma.

This is our best remedy to treat and cure as seen with clinical practice.

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Thuja occidental 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr. Zaheer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
please

Remedy is also called Thuja occidentalis 200C

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alrighty

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve one dose and then use next dose after 9 days time half an hour any meal.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 1 to 2 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

ANY help more you need?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where to buy

Give me 2 mints will write you online link OK

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Also doc,Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve one dose and then use next dose after 9 days time half an hour any meal.---so this is 30 min before or after the meal ?

HERE link to buy remedy online ….

https://www.amazon.com/Boiron-Thuja-Occidentalis-200-C/dp/B000F4XS9Q

30 MINTS before any meal

ANY help more you need?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is just one dose any time first dose I mean morning noon or night 3o min after any meal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
then after 9 days
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Right?

Very correct

30 MINTS before any meal

ANY help more you need?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok thanks doc so try for 2 months every 9 days one dose right?

To make more easy for you .......use one dose 30 mints before lunch one dose and then next dose after 9 days time (means one dose per 9 days time)

Very correct , you are welcome

ANY help more you need?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
One last question if it doesn't cure by then?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Should I come back?

As seen with clinical practice If you use remedy as I described, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results then 99% patients get results of cure, and if any issues as not expected then YES come back here let me know will help as much needed OK.

ANY help more you need?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Alrighty thanks that's all doc ,have a nice day

You are always more than welcome…….have a nice day

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor