Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Well this is great service-thank you! I was actually looking…

Well this is great...

Well this is great service-thank you! I was actually looking for information on increasing a dose of sulphur, or increasing how often I'm taking it. I was prescribed Sulphur 200c/once monthly. After the first dose, my hair became healthy and shiny again, my skin improved, my disposition was calmer and I slept fantastic. Then it went away after a couple of weeks. I took the monthly dose twice more but nothing happened. Should I take it more often or increase the dose?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

I am currently taking thyroid (i believe it is 6c, but not sure-it is at home) monthly for goitre. I started taking them together.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

No illnesses. I do take cell salts every day. I would mention that I was under quite a bit of stree for about ten years, and my cortisol levels are messed up I beleive, but we are addressing the thyroid first

3/12/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, are you there online?

I am

Thank you, ***** ***** online until I complete my answer, I need some info from your side, are you ready?

Thank you, ***** ***** sulfur for you?

I cannot at this time, but I would be interested at a later time as I have other things I would like to talk about and I have not been able to find a good homeopath around me.
A homeopath, Kathryn Jones, at Elixer.com

OK that was great!

OK take your time and let me know when you got time so we can chat live and I will answer all your concerns

If you have only 10 mints time for the live chat I can answer your main question, is that OK?

That would be great for now!

Thank you!

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

I agree

Thank you so much for your understanding .....

As you mentioned about the dose of sulfur, now as remedy worked and now you are not getting more results, there would be no effects if you use 200C more doses.

The right option is to increase the potency of remedy

Now use Sulfur 1M (1000)

That is what I was thinking, but wanted advice before I went that high. Just one dose?
how do we set up a phone consult at a later time? Do I just call?

Yes dose schedule is one dose every 40 days after

use one dose and let it work for next 40 days time if remedy give results then do not use next dose until one dose complete its effects

For phone call whenever you are ready let me know, I will offer your phone call you are supposed to accept the offer and then I will call you OK

Any help more you need now?

I understand. Thank you!

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

What hours are you usually available?

From now after 5 hours time, I am available, but when you are ready for phone call let me know, we can adjust a time both easy for us and then you can talk to me live on the phone call

Any help more you need?

Thank you so much!

You are always more than welcome…….

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

Ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

Dr. Zaheer.