Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

My husband was sleeping when I arrived, and the Staff tell…

My husband was sleeping when...
My husband was sleeping when I arrived, and the Staff tell me he was sleeping a lot to-day. He was quite bright, but not quite so good as two days ago, though after his evening meal he is better. Yesterday he was trying to sing along to some music, and his eyes were wide open. To-day they were half open, until I was leaving, and then opened wide. He had his normal medications to-day, and had the Sulphur 6C yesterday. Tomorrow he will have the Baryta Carb 200C. Hope this helpsKind regards,
Barbara Omand
3/9/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hello Barbara Omand, Thanks for your update, as you mentioned I have studied his new symptoms I would say improvements becoming normal so we are supposed to continue remedies as I described so one day gape one day remedies you are doing great by using remedies keep with the last dose schedule and I will be watching every step OK. I AM GOING TO study some more for him AND until he is agreed to used remedies will give him best of the best OK WILL remain in touch and help as much needed OK Kindest regards,Dr. Zaheer.
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Thank you Dr Zaheer, Will keep you updated as usual. I should have mentioned, the Staff tell me he wakes up with a smile, and goes to sleep with a smile. He is always a beautiful person.Kindest regards,
Barbara Omand

You are always more than welcome, as you mentioned this is so cute may Almighty help him and cure him with his own blessings!

Yes will wait for your updates and help him as much needed.

Kindest regards,

Dr. Zaheer.