Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I have a high myopia. Like - 12OD. What can i do? Nothing,

I have a high...

I have a high myopia. Like - 12OD. What can i do?

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

Nothing

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Not really

3/7/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to treat and cure myopia as you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine/remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply, I will answer your remedy/medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Not really! I will need to purchase that online
Thank you

You are welcome, yes you can buy remedy online easily

kindly stay online until I complete my answer

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Kindly read above site policy and reply me,

My answer is ready for you....

What’s your answer?
please .
I am ready for your answer.
Dr. Zaheer,
Looking forward for your answer.
Let me know what is your answer ?
Kindly give me 4 hours time, I want to study some more for you, just read about your q & a with other expert and you had slight haemorrhage in your eye, you did not mentioed it with your question so after study will write you best remedy OK
Dr. Zaheer.
Oh. Yes.
Thanks for noticing that. it was about 2 years ago.
Waiting for your answer .Alex
My pleasure, I always help with much care OK, l am conducting study again and answer after next 3 or 6 hours time
Dr. Zaheer.
excellent!
thank you!
Looking forward for your answer
You are welcome, my pleasure...
Dr. Zaheer.

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Physostigma venenosum 30C and Hamamelis Virginiana 30C) to treat and cure myopia as you mentioned

THIS ARE OUR BEST REMEDIES for treatment of myopia AS SEEN WITH CLINICAL PRACTICE and remedies are 100% side effects free and natural.

Remedies are effective for patients wi a history of sub retinal hemorrhage as with your case; I also read your history with other expert and conducted 2nd study to select best possible remedies

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Physostigma venenosum 30C and Hamamelis Virginiana 30C)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Physostigma venenosum 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour BEFORE meals.

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Hamamelis Virginiana 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour AFTER meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 to 3 months or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Hi !
Thank you for the answer. But where on line i can purchase that? Can you recommend me a good website?

You are always more than welcome…….

GIVE ME 5 MINTS TIME only and I am going to write you links to get remedies easily OK

Here links to order remedies and they will bring right to you…

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9002054

https://www.homeopathyovernight.net/product.php?id_product=9001718

My pleasure will appreciate your Rating above, THANK YOU.

Dr. Zaheer.

Thank you for your response.
What do you think of this one?
https://bestmadenaturalproducts.info/products/myopia-bm244-high-potency-for-great-results-free-shipping?variant=3253086617629

I would not recommend your mentioned remedy as it got many remedies mixed together which were not proved by homeopaths and my remedies are single remedies according to homeopathic law and proved by homeopaths

Thank you!

Dr. Zaheer.

thank you!
do you know if the remedies you have suggested work for high myopia?
Have you had any cases where it actually helped?
Thanks,
Alex

Hi Alex,

You are welcome, as you mentioned I double checked and confirmed remedies and then answered, these two remedies would be the best as seen with clinical practice, and we used these for countless patients and get best results.

Use them with full confidence and will get results OK

I always help with much care and sincerity and you know there is no cure in western system of treatment and you should give it a try, homeopathic remedies 100% side effects free and natural and always give best results.

Dr. Zaheer.

Sorry one more question
Hamamelis Virginiana 30C -- this is remedy for Hemorrhoids. Are you sure it works for myopia?

Physostigma venenosum 30C works for myopia.

Hamamelis Virginiana 30C is a remedy for Hemorrhoids

AND

is the remedy to clear vitreous humor present in the human eye after hemorrhage, 100% confirmed remedy

Homeopathic remedies are not like western medicines one remedy is used for several conditions according to its characteristics

I am Dr and I am not supposed to write you inaccurate remedies, information present on the internet is not complete for homeopathic remedies.

I can assure you I write you remedies with best of my knowledge and experience OK

Dr. Zaheer.

thank you!
I was just making sure, could be a typo.
Also, I do not have vitreous humor anymore. Should I still take it?Thank you very much for the information

You are very welcome, your eye contains vitreous humor and after even mild hemorrhage it becomes some unclear my remedy will make it crystal clear and improve your vision.

YES use remedy as I described

Blessings!

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
thank you!

You are very welcome,

Dr. Zaheer.

Hi ,
I still waiting to get the remedy.
Please take your time
Hi Dr. Zaheer!
How are you?
I received my medicine.
How should i take it, because i eat 1 time a day?
Please advise,
Alex

Hi Alex,

I am fine, you are so nice.

Okay as you mentioned

Use the first remedy then wait for 30 mints and use next remedy, no need to care for meals.

(NEW Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Physostigma venenosum 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Hamamelis Virginiana 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

Thank you very much!

You are very welcome,

Dr. Zaheer.

Hi!
Can I drink latte, it is like coffee and milk?

Homeopathic Restrictions, if you want best of best results then follow these strictly …..

1. Touching Homeopathic Medicines: Do not touch the homeopathic medicines; do not take on to your palm before taking it, as the handling of medicines reduces the potency of the medicines. It also spoils the medicines by exposing it to unhygienic conditions. Always take the medicines by using the cap of the medicine bottle or a plain paper. If you are going to use a paper then see to it that it does not contain any print, ink can also spoil the medicine.

2. The half an hour rule: Do not eat or drink anything half an hour before and after taking the medicines. That means if you wish to take medicine at 10 o'clock then do not consume anything from 9.30 to 10; take the medicine on 10 o' clock and then till 10.30 do not consume anything. The only exception to this rule is water. Drinking water is permissible after or before five minutes of taking the medicines.

3. Addictions: Do not smoke, chew tobacco, and drink alcohol while you are taking homeopathic medicines, as it may have nullifying effects on the medicines.

4. Onion, Coffee, all kinds of coffee, garlic, beef, raw tomatoes, ginger, radish, green tea, cardamom, spices and other strong smelling substances tea tree, eucalyptus: not allowed during all treatment time.

And keep all remedies at least 5 feet away from cell phones and all electrical and magnetic fields and appliances, AND if you put remedies less then 5 feet distance, then remedies will antidote even before use and become useless.

5. Other dietary restrictions: It is not mandatory for homeopathic treatment to follow certain dietary restrictions exceptionally for homeopathic medicines. BUT for diseases like bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, gout, or the disease which the intensity of which increases after taking certain food items you need to follow the dietary restrictions for some period till you start responding to the homeopathic line of treatment.

6. Other medications:

Allopathic: if you are a blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy patient and if you are taking certain medicines for a longer period of time then it is not advisable to stop the medicines abruptly as you may encounter problems if you do that. Once you start responding positively to homeopathic treatment then your homeopath will advise curtail down of your medicines.

Ayurvedic: Most of the Ayurvedic medicines and homeopathic medicines have the same source only the preparation differs. Because of that, it is better to confront your doctor which Ayurvedic medicine (along with the contents of it) you are taking. If the medicines have adverse reactions to each other then your homeopath will advise you to stop the Ayurvedic medicines.

Regards,

Dr Zaheer.

thank you!

You are very welcome,

Dr. Zaheer.