Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

You recommended kali phosphoricum for my anxiety and

depression. while I look for...
You recommended kali phosphoricum for my anxiety and depression. while I look for that, are you familiar with 5 HTP? Is that something that will help me also?
Anyone please?
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/15/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi there,
Thanks for your question, yes i allowed kali phos because this is most side effects free and natual homeopathic remedy and with use of your current westren medicines only this remedy is able to give you results without any side effects, and you will get help with witdrwal symptoms and also with sleep and related issues, so i allowed with full confidence
About 5 HTP it is not allowed because with use of your current medicies it will not benifit and also react with your medicines.
So use of 5 HTP is not risk free, and my described medicine is risk free and would not react with any of your medicines.
So ger remedy and use as I described.
Any help more you need?
Dr.Zaheer.
You are saying 5 HTP will not benefit. What does it react with?
it will react with all three of your medicines , atenolol, androgel and klonopin, so will not use it to remain at very safe side
Dr. Zaheer
Really. Good thing I have not taken any. Amazing. I will get the kali phosphoricum. I would like to ask about treatment for possible brain infection from tooth extraction. New question?
Thanks for your understanding and this is nice of yours that you consult before using...thank you , kindly rate this thread and post new question for new issue as you mentioned.
Dr. Zaheer.
Ok However, I have been kicked out twice for asking too many questions. Justanswer says I should ask follow up questions more often.. ok
Follow up question on the same thread.
sir you can ask follow up question for same issue on the same thread, but for new issue you are supposed to open new thread, this is site requirment
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor