Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

66 yr old male taking atenolol, Androgel, and tapering off…

66 yr old male taking...
66 yr old male taking atenolol, Androgel, and tapering off klonopin. Trying to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from klonopin. Any suggestions about natural treatment to help taper? It was easy until a week ago. Too much stress and little sleep.
2/14/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, I am Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of homeopathic medical science) and I would like to help you at my best.

Kindly reply me would you like to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from klonopinas you mentioned with help of 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic medicine/remedy? And it is very effective

Do you have any homeopathic pharmacy or store near your area so you can arrange remedy/ medicine easily?

After your reply, I will answer your remedy/medicine with all needed instructions.

Regards,

Dr. Zaheer.

If i were to take one Duloxetine, and had a reaction, could I just stop it? Can you answer that?
Ok. Thank you. Yes, alleviate withdrawal symptoms from klonopin using natural treatment of some kind. I was given antidepressant had bad reaction to it. Can you help?

You are welcome yes I will help as much needed kindly stay online

Ok

Very correct, if there is any type of reaction then you can stop it, allowed

I may also be suffering from toxins. I don't know. I am losing weight and dont feel good.

Yes my remedy will also help to remove toxins and normalize body weight

Now i am going to answer you homeopathic treatment

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Kali Phosphoricum 6X) to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from klonopin

Remedy will help well and also relieve stress and normalize sleep

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Kali Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

Really? Kali Phosphricum 6X? Never heard of it. Waiting for dose schedule.

YES my pleasure to help. this is one of best homeopathic medicine 100% side effects and natural........

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Ok. This Phosphoricum has phosphorous in it? OR is that just part of the name?

No there is no phosphorous in it, remedy is potentized and only got positive energy signature of substance form which it was made

any question or you want me to post dose schedules and instructions?

dose schedule please. . I could perhaps get this at a health food store too?

Thank you so much for your understanding……remedy will be available easily

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 4 tablets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 15 to 20 days time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Very good. Thank you so much Dr . I will get some of this and try it. This will help me with stress and sleep and help me gain back some weight? I am so glad I can try the Cymbalta and just stop if it reacts badly.
Thank you so much Dr. I will leave a rating now.

You are most welcome, yes try remedy with full confidence....

and yes it will help you with stress and sleep amd also help to gain back some weight

Blessings and Light!

Dr. Zaheer.

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You are subscription customer and you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during 30 days time of your subscription you can ask 100% free questions you can give positive Ratings all 100% free,

So ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK, use service and get maximum benefits.

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

Dr. Zaheer.

I rate you and gave a bonus. A follow up question. While I look for the kali . Are you familiar with 5 HTP. Do you recommend taking that? Or just the kali phosphoricum?
I just asked you the question on hyour web page.
Are you here? I just asked
I just asked a new question on your page. Are you here?
I just seen your new question, i would only use remedy kali phos , it would be enough and give you best results, and 5 HTP would not agree or benfit everyone also after your westren medicines it can cause issues, so only Kali p allowed, thank you
Dr. Zaheer.