Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

I am vegan. I am wondering the best homepathic approach to…

hello. I am vegan. I...
hello. I am vegan. I am wondering the best homepathic approach to health while still remaining vegan. thank you
2/1/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, as you mentioned if you are vegan then you would be 10 times more healthier than non-vegens and let me know for which disease or issue you need homeopathic medicines? or what condition you like to treat with homeopathy?

condition: eczema and ringing in the ears. Also a preventative approach to macular degeneration

OK, thanks for your reply...

give me 5 mints time so I WOULD be able to select best homeopathic medicine for your issues

Are you there online? I just completed my study for you

I am here

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedies (Graphites 30C and Kali Phosphoricum 6X) to treat and cure eczema and ringing in the ears AND preventative approach to macular degeneration

Graphites 30C is for treatment of eczema and ringing in the ears

And remedy Kali Phosphoricum 6X would be the best for the preventative approach to macular degeneration.

If you use remedies as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedies)

So arrange homeopathic remedies (Graphites 30C and Kali Phosphoricum 6X)

(How to arrange remedies)

You can arrange remedies from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedies online.

Did you noted above information? So I would be able to write you dose schedules and all needed instructions

Dr Zaheer.

thank you for this information. i will start of these now. what is the dosage for these?

YOU are welcome, yes will provide all needed info at my best....

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine/remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow-ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, ***** ***** are supposed to give Positive Rating if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

Thanks for your understanding now I am going to post dose schedules and all needed instructions

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Graphites 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour BEFORE meals.

Dose is under your tongue 4 TABLETS of remedy Kali Phosphoricum 6X and let them dissolve, 2 times a day half an hour AFTER meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 2 MONTHS TIME or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr Zaheer.

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Thanks for reading my answer.

Dr Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor