Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Dr. Zaheer My sister has final stage COPD. I'd gotten a

Dr. ZaheerMy sister has final...
Dr. ZaheerMy sister has final stage COPD. I'd gotten a remedy from you for Bryonia and Ipecacuanha which I bought and gave to my sister. She took it for only 3 days and gave it back. She was under the assumption that it was causing her problems. She is worse than she has ever been and is believing that she will die soon. I would like her to take this remedy again but she is afraid of side effects. I'm am at my wits end because I feel she is just accepting her dying as the next step.Are there any reasons not to take Bryonia or Ipecacuanha????
1/31/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question, as you mentioned if she continues and use remedies she will get cured but now she is not using remedies and refusing their and there are 100% no reasons to not to use remedies, she is supposed to use remedies at least for 30 to 40 days time and there would be cure as seen with clinical practice

So if she is not acceptable to use Bryonia and Ipecacuanha then I am able to describe next best remedy for speedy and total cure, all remedies are 100% side effects free and natural

LET HER USE REMEDY Antimonium Tart 30C and this remedy will not cause any issues OK...

AND READ my detailed answer below.....

Hi there,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Antimonium Tart 30C) to treat and cure form her present symptoms as you mentioned

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Antimonium Tart 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under her tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 30 days time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

==================================================

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Any help more you need?

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
I just spoke with my sister who is coming around from severe anxiety over her condition. She has said she will take the original remedies, but if you think this one is better, please let me know.

Thanks for your kindness, as you mentioned I would use new remedy as it would be best at this time.

Dr. Zaheer.