Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

What is the difference between Arnica 30c and Arnica 200ck?

What is the difference...

What is the difference between Arnica 30c and Arnica 200ck? I'm having abdominal surgery and want to take the correct dilutions pre and post-op

Doctor's Assistant: Have you experienced any recent physical or emotional illnesses? What medicines (prescription, homeopathic or over-the-counter) have you taken recently?

No prescription drugs. OTC= vitamins, supplements. I have a colostomy (surgery 6/21/17) and developed large hernias as well post op.I am having abdominal repair and colostomy reversal in Feb.

Doctor's Assistant: Anything else in your medical history you think the doctor should know?

Docs and surgeons have history. I want to have all things working together for best results. Hence questions about Arnica.

1/19/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question,

Here I am going to answer your main question.....but kindly read further answer and it would be very important....

As you mentioned difference between Arnica 30c and Arnica 200ck is Arnica 30C is low potency and 200CK is high potency, and 30C and 200CK are SAME scale potency, it is called centesimal scale potencies, 30C and 30CK same and 200C and 200CK same, low potencies are used when need frequent repetition high potencies are used when there is no need for frequent repetition.

Use of Arnica before and after surgery is totally not advisable because information about remedy Arnica is commonly miss-guiding on internet and books.

Remedy Arnica has blood thinning properties and it is not good at all to use remedy Arnica per or post-op because it will increase risk of bleeding/ hemorrhage, WE USE IT to dissolve and cure bruises or blunt injuries, where skin is intact and due to injury there is bleeding under skin and we can see blue stains under skin, when we use Arnica remedy make that coagulated blood accumulation thin and reabsorb this blood in human body and cures bruises or blunt injuries.

SO I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND the use of remedy Arnica pre and post op, as I already answered your main question but I would like to help you more so I answered further so you would be able to use remedies which can help you to dissolve all per and post-op complications and also heal surgery fast.

Reply me if you are interested to know about remedies very correct remedies, after your reply will help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

I would love to have your recommendations.

Thank you so much my pleasure to help at my best, I am going to answer with detail......

Before we continue further kindly read carefully below lines from site JA……

This is the homeopathic category and this is Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science) he will review your question and do his best to recommend 100% side effects free and natural best homeopathic medicine / remedy, that you will have to purchase at a local homeopathic store or you can purchase online.

OR

He will provide you all needed information according to your question at his best OK

Kindly note, site JustAnswer is only Question and Answer site and this is not treatment site,

Expert and site JA would not be responsible for treatment outcomes, availability of remedies OR your response to remedies, we do not provide/ sell or offer medicines or remedies, our expert will only answer about homeopathic medicine or remedies OK

Site JA works on the service you have received and whether your question has been answered satisfactorily, not on whether your condition has been cured or remedy is working or not or medicines you received or not,

As per your question our expert will try his best to provide you all needed information to your satisfaction.

After complete answer, if you face any issues follow ups allowed as much needed, and your question thread will remain open even after giving Positive Rating.

Our expert will answer your question at his best, and you are supposed to give Positive Rating, if you got your question answered satisfactorily OK.

Do you agree?

I'm on a fixed income and would rather communicate like this.

Ignore phone call message, will answer here,

OR

Do you agree?

I understand and agree

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your understanding......

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Carbo vegetabilis 30C and Staphysagria 30C) to treat and cure ALL PRE AND POST OP complications and also remedies will cure surgery fast.

Remedy Carbo Vegetabilis is the remedy which has the ability to normalize bleeding during surgery and also remedy will save human body form shock of surgery helps respiration process and keep patient relaxed during surgery

Remedy Staphysagria is the remedy which has the ability to dissolve all postoperative complications and helps human body to heal surgery fast and saves wound for infections

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Carbo Vegetabilis 30C and Staphysagria 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

What are dosages and methods?

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Carbo vegetabilis 30C and let them dissolve, one dose every 20 mints in total 5 doses ( 2 to 3 hours before surgery)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy Staphysagria 30C and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour after meals, after surgery and use until cure.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for few days time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

Read above last part of my answer…..

Now my answer is complete for you, please let me know if you have any questions related to my answer and I would like to help you as much needed.

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
thank you so much Dr. Zaheer. You have been a great help

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Again thank you so much for your kindness and understanding....

Many prayers for your successful and curative surgery....

Blessings and Light!

Dr. Zaheer.

To you as well. Thank you Dr.

You are always more than welcome :)

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor