Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

He is using a remedy I spoke with you about in the past...

This is what you wrote:YES...
He is using a remedy I spoke with you about in the past... This is what you wrote:YES you are allowed to add Acid Nitricum 3CBut here special dose schedule you need to followFist Hydrastis 200CAfter 3 hoursConium 3CAfter 3 hoursAcid Nitucum 3CThen againFist Hydrastis 200CAfter 3 hoursConium 3CAfter 3 hoursAcid Nitucum 3CAnd continue like this (if you give Conium after acid Nitricum then Conium will antidote acid Nitricum) but you can give Conium before Acid Nitricum no issues,SO ABOVE I have carefully adjusted his remedies and you are supposed to follow as I described above. but we can not mix them as remedy Conium will antidote Acid NitricumThe problem now is that he is in a lot of pain in his rectum. He has a colostomy bag, but pain still shoots through his colon. Two of his 3 tumors have shrunk, but one has slightly grown. He has more spots on his liver. Do you have any suggestion for pain management?
Thank you.(I accidentally sent this information to a lawyer...oops.)
1/16/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Hi there,

Thanks for your question and thank you so much for your trust.

As you mentioned I have studied all provided information.

YES, I can help with pain management effectively.

whenever there is pain give him remedy EUPHORBIUM 30C

Give 3 pellets every 15 to 30 mints until pain gets subsided

and when there is again pain then again use remedy as I described above

Means use remedy for pain as needed.

===========================================

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult anytime OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going to the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully, my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr. Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor