Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Do you recommend alternatives like hairomega as an

alternative to propecia (finasteride) for...
Do you recommend alternatives like hairomega as an alternative to propecia (finasteride) for hair loss? Do you have another suggestion?
1/11/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Hello! My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I am online will answer your first and 2nd question within next 15 mints time OK

Hi there,

As you mentioned about (finasteride) for hair loss I would recommend its use…. And if you also use my described remedy then you will get best results soon.

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Acid Phosphoricum 30C) to treat and cure hair loss..

And this is our best remedy as seen with clinical practice

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Acid Phosphoricum 30C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, 3 times a day half an hour before or after meals.

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 6 months time or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

=====================================================

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Did you noted above information? any help more you need related to my answer?

Also read my 2nd answer regarding smoking toxins

Dr. Zaheer.

will the hair start falling again after stopping the treatment at the end of 6 months like it happens if finasteride treatment is discontinued?

With homeopathic remedy it is not possible, our remedies cure 100% and forever if remedy worked and you used and followed instructions strictly, then no hair fall after cure.

Any question?

Dr. Zaheer.

does it apply to both men and women or just men

It applies to both men and women and dose remains the same.

Any question?

Dr. Zaheer.

Any question?

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Its all. Thank you so much for your cooperation. My highest regards!

You are always more than welcome....

My highest regards!

and again

Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You opted for subscription this is your first free week (free trial 7 days period)

You will be charged for the first question only if you give positive rating, after that

you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during these first 7 days time and after these 7 days time if you pay for subscription, then next 30 days time of your subscription you can ask 100% free questions you can give positive Ratings all 100% free,

So ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Dr. Zaheer.