Homeopathy

Homeopathy questions? Ask a homeopath for answers ASAP

Would like to know if there is something I can do to help to…

would like to know if...
would like to know if there is something I can do to help to clean my body from smoking toxins. I am trying to quit smoking and I want to know if there is something that could help me to clean my lungs, blood and muscles etc . I am feeling too tired and short breathing
1/11/2018
Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor
Hi there,
Thanks for your question, kindly give 3 to 4 hours time so I would be able to select best remedy for you.
Dr. Zaheer.
Thank you.

Hi there,

You are welcome,

I have studied your question / all provided information and found you can try 100% side effects free and natural homeopathic remedy (Tabacum 200C) to treat and cure AND

Remedy will help well with all these issues…( something I can do to help to clean my body from smoking toxins. I am trying to quit smoking and I want to know if there is something that could help me to clean my lungs, blood and muscles etc . I am feeling too tired and short breathing)

If you use remedy as I am going to describe, follow dose and instructions strictly then you will get best results

(Homeopathic remedy)

So arrange homeopathic remedy (Tabacum 200C)

(How to arrange remedy)

You can arrange remedy from any near homeopathic pharmacy and you can also order remedy online.

(Dose instructions)

Dose is under your tongue 3 pellets of remedy and let them dissolve, you need one dose only and use next dose after 30 days time if you use one dose per month it will clear your lungs from all smoking toxins OK

(Treatment time)

Continue treatment until there are best results and if results, then continue until there are best improvements, and improvements will begin soon, let’s say use remedy regularly for 3 MONTHS TIME or as much needed, and you are allowed to use any of your medicines if or as prescribed by your physician.

Read below instructions to have best results of homeopathic medicines.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here some homeopathic instructions

To take a dose, simply tip 3 pellets or globules straight from the bottle into the lid, or use a clean teaspoon to place under your tongue, without touching them and leave to melt.

You need to avoid brushing your teeth, eating or drinking for thirty minutes either side of taking it as this can antidote the remedy.

For the same reason it is best to avoid any coffee, large quantities of mint or the use of strong smelling substances such as menthol, tea-tree or eucalyptus whilst on a course of homeopathic treatment.

======================================================

LET me know if you need more help and if we are done for now …..

You are always more than welcome…….

This question thread will remain open even after rating, and you are allowed to consult any time OK.

You can also ask questions from me directly by going on the link below,

http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=48436093

Leaving a bonus is certainly appreciated!

Hopefully my answer helps and I have earned a 5 rating from you today. [This has to be clicked on the rating scale on your page above] A 5 rating specifically allows me to have full credit and continue my accurate service as well as providing follow up to you as needed, and it costs you nothing more. Thanks.

Dr Zaheer (Doctor of Homeopathic Medical Science)

Is there something besides that remedy that could help to revert the tobacco effects like cheek hollowing? To get a cleaner and moisturised skin, fuller cheeks and lips because my mucosas, lips and and skin feel very dry as the hair is also brittle.

Just to let you know remedy is sufficient to cure all other mentioned issues, but if there is need use remedy Bellis perinnus 200C

one dose 3 pellets once every 2 weeks after for 3 months time and everything will be OK

Dr. Zaheer.

Any question?

Dr. Zaheer.

for the cramps i should keep taking magnesium I guess although is i feel no improvement in pain.I am very grateful for your time and consideration. Wish you all the best!

And for the cramps i should keep taking magnesium I guess although is i feel no improvement in pain.

VERY CORRECT.

You are very welcome!

Wish you all the best!

Rating bar is above and it is 100% free for you

Dr. Zaheer.

Dr. Zaheer
Dr. Zaheer, Doctor

Again .....Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding……..

You opted for subscription this is your first free week (free trial 7 days period)

You will be charged for the first question only if you give positive rating, after that

you are allowed to (open new question threads) ask free questions and give Positive Ratings, site will not charge you single Penny during these first 7 days time and after these 7 days time if you pay for subscription, then next 30 days time of your subscription you can ask 100% free questions you can give positive Ratings all 100% free,

So ask me questions about yourself, friends and family and I will help as much needed OK,

Open new question thread by click on the ASK QUESTION box on the main page and I will answer ASAP OK

OR

You can also ask for me NOW by going to the link

Dr. Zaheer.